Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theory on food

3 posts in this topic

Whenever i use labello classic (which is comedogenic by the way) or eat oily products like example lay's chips or french fries, i get te same instant irritation on the skin around my mouth and sometimes on my cheeks. When i payed attention to it, i noticed that this irritation is followed by acne.

So my idea is that when my lips get in contact with oily products this causes an acne reaction. I don't know how this works, maybe oils spread over my skin easily or something. Or maybe it could be an allergic reaction.

your from the netherlands?

yeh those sticks for dry lips make me break out tiny whiteheads around the lips too... I rather have dry lips, I wash my mouth with clear soap after eatch greasy meal, not that I eat a lot of greasy food. smile.gif

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.

Yep i am from Zoetermeer, the Netherlands.

I bought new lip balm today, Everon from the brand Weleda. I hope it works, it's supposed to be non-irritating and all.

EDIT: I found out that the Chi tea tree oil Lipbalm is the least irritating for me. The ingredients are Beeswax, macadamia oil, avocado oil and tea tree oil.