#1 Ally

Ally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:relaxing

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:14 AM

Just wondering what everyone's diet was like before you changed to healthier alternative.

This was basically what I ate 'till last year when I decided to change my diet:

Breakfast: 2 bowls of cornflakes with lots of sugar

Lunch: 2 bowls of cornflakes with lots of sugar

Dinner: pizza,chicken,beef etc just whatever my mum gave me

I didn't snack at all, ate no fruit or vegatables, drank no water, I mainly drank milk and things like coke. Since I've changed to a low refined charbohydrate, low in sugar, high in fruit and veg diet, only drinking water I hardly break out :dance:

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:57 AM

I used to drink milk, ate fast food & junk food on occasion, ate a ton of meats, and didn't eat enough raw vegetables and fruits, nor did I drink enough water. All that has now changed. user posted image

#3 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2004 - 01:54 PM

I was just talking to my husband about this the other night. I was thinking back to my childhood and I LITERALLY don't recall having fresh fruits and veggies in the house. I am a child of the south, so I ate: porkchops, beans with fatback, fried chicken, green beans cooked to death with bacon grease pored on them, biscuits, a "salad" was iceberg lettuce with mayo and tomatoes stirred in :blink: shock.gif lol.gif , white bread, milk, Pepsi, grilled cheese sandwiches, fast food, canned soup. I never ate broccoli at all until I got into my twenties.

I did start eating healthy when I grew up and knew better in my 20's. I still eat junk and sugar once in a while, but I eat very well now generally speaking. Diet makes a lot of difference in someone with acne.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users