Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mandy97

what foods decrease oil production?

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Are there any foods that do this? Is this possible? I know that fiber can be anti-androgenic.

Thanks

Zinc supplements are supposed to normalize oil production. So any zinc-rich food would be good - I know chicken is one. Then again I'm not sure you can get enough zinc without supplementing to see any effect.

vitamin A and vitamin B5 ritch food decrease oil producion

warm water and carrots increase oil production

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.

hey dairy foods like cows milk, cheese, yoghurt increase oil.

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.