gluten

5 replies to this topic

#1 will205

will205

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:43 PM

Anybody eliminated any food allergies due to flushing, such as intolerances to wheat, gluten or even sugar rich and fattly foods. I vaguely recall Denise saying she had eliminated her allergies. I've had no such luck as yet after 2 flushes.
"As you think, so you are. As you imagine, so you become"

#2 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2004 - 04:30 AM

I have only got rid of my hay fever due to liver cleansing

#3 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:46 AM

Will; you should flush until all the stones are gone, and you should bowel cleanse also. That's when you'll see the greatest improvements. I had severe chemical sensitivities too, and they are totally gone. I couldn't even go into a craft store and walk down an isle without severe reactions when I got around plastics, chemicals, etc.....and car fumes almost knocked me out. Keep in mind that I detoxed from heavy metals as well; mercury from amalgams is converted into methly mercury in the gut, causing severe candida overgrowth, which can do a number on you as well. It was a combination of detoxing from heavy metals, bowel and liver cleansing that I think benefitted me the most.

#4 will205

will205

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2004 - 05:27 AM

Hi Denise.

What do you mean by Bowel cleanse. To you mean colonics from a hydrotherapist or bowel cleanse from diet. If you keep taking pysillium husks and eating plenty of fibre which will cleanse out the bowel over time is this enough. I might need something to get rid of the parasites also assuming i have them.
"As you think, so you are. As you imagine, so you become"

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:03 AM

Will; it depends on whether or not you have a lot of mucous that has formed and is attached to the wall of your colon. That doesn't leave the body by any means really, except for maybe taking Colosan or some other oxygenating powder that dissolves it. When I got my colonics, I really couldn't believe how much putrified crap came out of me, and I take fiber every day, and have for many years. I had been taking Colosan regularly, and that helps break up all that debris in your colon, which is a breeding ground for bacteria (bacteria rushes to it to break it down, and the colon releases a mucous to coat it to keep it from poisoning your body).

Psyllium and bentonite shakes are excellent, but they don't do the entire job. Since you are Australian and not American, your diet is probably a lot better than what most of us had when we were growing up. smile.gif

#6 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:25 AM

What is typical Australian fare anyways?user posted image
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users