Photo

My before/after TCA cross pictures

tca

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
296 replies to this topic

#41 amie_mc

amie_mc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 June 2004 - 03:44 PM

user posted imageuser posted image

just thought i'll post some more before and after pics on tca treatment. i got this off the web. it says this guy did some tca treatment, and i am assuming it is tca cross treatment, and not tca peel. the before and after is about 10 weeks apart. looks promising...

anyone interested, heres the website ----> http://www.cosmetic-...ikon/index.html

cheers!

#42 amie_mc

amie_mc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:05 PM

heres some more pics! its from the tca cross document...
user posted imageuser posted image

cheers!

#43 Violet

Violet

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2004 - 05:35 PM

I'm a new member so I don't know if this has been done before or suggested but wouldn't it be great if we could all get together and do a big group TCA CROSS treatment on ourselves. It just seems so difficult to weed through all the many, many boards on this site to gather the information on how do do it and then to visualize it and actually do it. I'm so inspired by your results Reilly, that I think I'll do this or have it done if the Smoothbeam treatments I'm doing now don't do the trick. :think:

If beauty is painful I must be super hot.

#44 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 06 June 2004 - 06:15 PM

Wow Amie_mc.....those pictures show some vast improvements.
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#45 plateaukid

plateaukid

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:49 AM

Hey...that guys has scars just like mine!!! I'll seriously need to look into this TCA Cross stuff....

#46 bornunderabadsign

bornunderabadsign

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:38 AM

Who can give me some info on this Hyaluronic Acid Supplements. Like where to get it. What it is exactly. Cautions or any side effects. I'd like to try it after seeing reilly's pics. Hey Reilly, do you think the cross or complex helped more? I understand how you got those results after 2 treatments. Do you contribute the HA stuff to have played a big part? did you use a toothpick to apply the tca? I know I have not had nearly as good results from my cross as you so far and I'm past 2 treatments.

#47 LaRoche

LaRoche

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:50 PM

Hello all,
There are some very inspirational results posted and I'm very happy for you. So far the TCA Cross method looks to me like the most promising option for me. I have one ice pick scar on my cheek that I hate! I am interested in spot treatment and how to start - where to get the products etc. I had a pulse dye laser treatment about 3 weeks ago, and although the redness from the treatment has gone, my scar is still there. This is my first post and its so great that I found y'all.

#48 Reilly

Reilly

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2004 - 12:49 AM

Bornunderabadsign~the complex is nice for overall complexion but not much in the way of scar improvement. What are you using post-care for your cross treatments? I used an EGF cream to enhance wound healing, aminoplexspray to reduce redness, camelia oil as a carrier oil and the HA supplements. I think the HA supplements are great ~ I think they just help with the skin's water absorption for a "plumpling" effect. . They really help with the appearance of my rolling scars (I guess they probably helped w/ the healing of my cross scars too). In fact, I may stop taking them for a week and post my "with" and "without HA" pics just to make sure I am not imagining their effect. Anyway, you can purchase them at GNC, iHerb or Ebay. Don't give up on the cross yet! I think it is the most important scar revision technique in years and it doesn't cost a fortune. Good luck to you!
Reilly

#49 bornunderabadsign

bornunderabadsign

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:13 AM

Reilly, I have to try some of those products out. I'm just following cross up with neosporin then some daily lotion. I guess maybe its important to combine several things to use on your skin after cross. I have to give it a shot and see how it works.

#50 Rock

Rock

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:48 PM

All,
I just has my 1st cross treatment yesterday and my doctor advised me to place a bandage on for 1 day on 3 or so test spots at 100% TCA.

When I took it off the area was really ( like it has been bleeding).This seems pretty normal from the reading that I have done and should fade over time. What disturbs me the most is the spot is really daek brown/black.I'm of indian -asian descent and have darker skin than the people in the Korean Cross article.

Are these spots normal? Are they suppose to fade away completly?

Thanks

#51 taylor

taylor

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:45 AM

Reilly, I know you're getting hundreds of questions and probably having to repeat yourself so, sorry if that's the case here too.
My scars look very similar to yours and right after I had my son last year I've started getting the small ice-pick type scars like you "had" since my acne has returned. Before I had my son I simply had scars on my temples and on my left cheek but now my right cheek is worse than my left. agghhh! I'm going to try cross but I have a few questions before I begin.
- What is EGF cream and where can you get it?
- Are there any side effects from the HA supp.'s and/or EGF?
-Where can you get the aminoplex spray?
-what is Jessener's peel and where can you get it and how is it dif. from a TCA peel?
-I wrote down that you focally applied 100% TCA with a wooden applicator but that's all I could find.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and answer my questions. I really appreciate it! Taylor

#52 sunblock101

sunblock101

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:29 PM

Hi tca solutioners,
Reilly you said you did the tca yourself and the downtime was awful. Was this bc you did them all at once? I ordered 100% tca and it came with a powder that I am to mix with water but am I suppose to put this on my scars or my whole face like a mask after I put the solution on? Do you know about this stuff? I have done 4 smoothbeams and going on my last one but I had my tca mailed to me bc my icepicks are still there and would like to improve them. Before I decide to go on with it though I am going to talk to my asthetician about it and see what her opinion is. But for now I planned on only doing 2-3 at a time because I do not wish to have a lot of scabs at once. Oh, also, Is it still okay to wash your face on a regular basis when the white stuff is forming your scabs. Just would like to get more info.

#53 hols

hols

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:35 PM

Sunblock

Please DO NOT PUT 100% TCA on your whole face as a mask--you will burn your face off!

It is meant to be put on your individual scars with a toothpick. Please read the TCA pdf document before you attempt anything. Better yet, have a doctor do this for you.

#54 link626

link626

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:43 PM

today, i tried stabbing one of my scars with a toothpick. it was a tiny icepick near my chin. I only had 12.5% tca, so i stabbed it a few times with this weak tca.

What is the skin supposed to look like after stabbing yourself with the tca cross method? The scar I stabbed now has a dark color..... it's not bleeding though.

also, a toothpick doesn't hold much tca fluid. How do you get enough tca onto your face?

#55 bornunderabadsign

bornunderabadsign

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 June 2004 - 09:52 AM

sunblock and link626. Like hols said, go read everything about tca there is before doing this. I am not saying you cant do it yourself but its not something you want to learn as you go. You need to know exactly what your doing from the first time you do it. Its a very good treatment that can help you, make sure you take your time understanding how to do it, then take your time doing it.

#56 sophia_

sophia_

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:42 AM

anyone know where u can get tca done in the uk??

#57 amie_mc

amie_mc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:15 AM

hey reilly!

how ya doin with the third cross treatment? have u done it? got any more pics? could do with some more of 'reilly's inspiring pictures'!!

cheers! smile.gif

#58 barbiedoll_fl

barbiedoll_fl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2004 - 07:51 PM

Hi Reilly,

Congrats on your improvements!

I wanted to ask how much Hyaluronic Acid supplement you are taking in mg.'s??

Thanks

#59 Guest_ObiWontonKenoli_*

Guest_ObiWontonKenoli_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:49 AM

Somebody put lots and lots of TCA pictures (with lots of close-ups) before but it was taken down after a while,

I can't remember if it was Reilly who did that. I wish that person didn't take it down.

Re: 100% TCA.....I cannot imagine what that would do to your face if used as a mask. I used 25% for spot treatment and it was pretty aggressive enough for me, although I am trying to do a 50% THROUGH my derm.

#60 Ailla

Ailla

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE(ObiWontonKenoli @ Jun 14 2004, 12:36 AM)
Somebody put lots and lots of TCA pictures (with lots of close-ups) before but it was taken down after a while,

I can't remember if it was Reilly who did that. I wish that person didn't take it down.

Re: 100% TCA.....I cannot imagine what that would do to your face if used as a mask. I used 25% for spot treatment and it was pretty aggressive enough for me, although I am trying to do a 50% THROUGH my derm.

It was Maya's pics, but it was lost when the board was converted to this one.