Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My before/after TCA cross pictures

300 posts in this topic

Reilly, I know you're getting hundreds of questions and probably having to repeat yourself so, sorry if that's the case here too.

My scars look very similar to yours and right after I had my son last year I've started getting the small ice-pick type scars like you "had" since my acne has returned. Before I had my son I simply had scars on my temples and on my left cheek but now my right cheek is worse than my left. agghhh! I'm going to try cross but I have a few questions before I begin.

- What is EGF cream and where can you get it?

- Are there any side effects from the HA supp.'s and/or EGF?

-Where can you get the aminoplex spray?

-what is Jessener's peel and where can you get it and how is it dif. from a TCA peel?

-I wrote down that you focally applied 100% TCA with a wooden applicator but that's all I could find.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and answer my questions. I really appreciate it! Taylor

Hi tca solutioners,

Reilly you said you did the tca yourself and the downtime was awful. Was this bc you did them all at once? I ordered 100% tca and it came with a powder that I am to mix with water but am I suppose to put this on my scars or my whole face like a mask after I put the solution on? Do you know about this stuff? I have done 4 smoothbeams and going on my last one but I had my tca mailed to me bc my icepicks are still there and would like to improve them. Before I decide to go on with it though I am going to talk to my asthetician about it and see what her opinion is. But for now I planned on only doing 2-3 at a time because I do not wish to have a lot of scabs at once. Oh, also, Is it still okay to wash your face on a regular basis when the white stuff is forming your scabs. Just would like to get more info.

Sunblock

Please DO NOT PUT 100% TCA on your whole face as a mask--you will burn your face off!

It is meant to be put on your individual scars with a toothpick. Please read the TCA pdf document before you attempt anything. Better yet, have a doctor do this for you.

today, i tried stabbing one of my scars with a toothpick. it was a tiny icepick near my chin. I only had 12.5% tca, so i stabbed it a few times with this weak tca.

What is the skin supposed to look like after stabbing yourself with the tca cross method? The scar I stabbed now has a dark color..... it's not bleeding though.

also, a toothpick doesn't hold much tca fluid. How do you get enough tca onto your face?

sunblock and link626. Like hols said, go read everything about tca there is before doing this. I am not saying you cant do it yourself but its not something you want to learn as you go. You need to know exactly what your doing from the first time you do it. Its a very good treatment that can help you, make sure you take your time understanding how to do it, then take your time doing it.

hey reilly!

how ya doin with the third cross treatment? have u done it? got any more pics? could do with some more of 'reilly's inspiring pictures'!!

cheers! smile.gif

Hi Reilly,

Congrats on your improvements!

I wanted to ask how much Hyaluronic Acid supplement you are taking in mg.'s??

Thanks

Somebody put lots and lots of TCA pictures (with lots of close-ups) before but it was taken down after a while,

I can't remember if it was Reilly who did that. I wish that person didn't take it down.

Re: 100% TCA.....I cannot imagine what that would do to your face if used as a mask. I used 25% for spot treatment and it was pretty aggressive enough for me, although I am trying to do a 50% THROUGH my derm.

Somebody put lots and lots of TCA pictures (with lots of close-ups) before but it was taken down after a while,

I can't remember if it was Reilly who did that. I wish that person didn't take it down.

Re: 100% TCA.....I cannot imagine what that would do to your face if used as a mask. I used 25% for spot treatment and it was pretty aggressive enough for me, although I am trying to do a 50% THROUGH my derm.

No..it was not Maya's....it was somebody else. lots of close-ups with arrows pointing to treated areas.

Also- sorry if this has been asked...where can I get EGF? Is this available OTC?

Also what's the % on TCA complex? I assume less than 10%?

No..it was not Maya's....it was somebody else. lots of close-ups with arrows pointing to treated areas.

Also- sorry if this has been asked...where can I get EGF? Is this available OTC?

Romans 8:32

It's somewhere between 6% and 8%.

She also says:

I bought a jar of colostrum powder for ten dollars off of vitaminlife.com. I mix a little powder with water and spread it all over my face to wear as a mask. It cannot be worn under makeup, because it will make your face feel tight, yet it is extremely soothing and adds great healing enhancement to my regimen. It also heals up cat bites and scratches in no time.

I would fully recommend this if you can deal with the texture.

It seems to be good for acne as well.

lol.gifrolleyes.gif

~nancy

Nancy... are you rolling your eyes at MEEEEE???????? shock.gif

*mmwrraaar*

:lol:

So I take it I can't just ankle my way into a Walgreen and get this EGF OTC then....

http://www.bovinecolostrum.com/info/composition.htm

What's in Bovine Colostrum ?

IMMUNE FACTORS:

Medical and clinical studies show immune factors in colostrum fight Viruses, Bacteria, Yeast, Fungus, Allergens and Toxins.

IMMUNOGLOBULINS:

Have been shown to provide a superior defense in both treatment and prevention of viral infections, bacterial infections, allergies, fungus and yeast. High quality Colostrum must be certified to contain a minimum of 18% immunoglobulins.

ANTIBODIES:

Colostrum has been shown to contain specific antibodies to more than 19 specific disease-causing pathogens including; E. coli, salmonella, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, h. pylori, cryptosporidium and rotavirus.

PRP (Proline-rich Polypeptide):

Shown to help regulate the thymus gland (bodies’ central command for the immune system). PRP can both stimulate a weakened immune system and/or balance an overactive immune system, as in the case of many autoimmune diseases.

LACTOFERRIN:

An iron-binding protein with antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. Lactoferrin has been implicated in the treatment of such diseases as cancer, HIV, herpes, chronic fatigue, candida albicans and other infections.

GLYCOPROTEINS: (protease and trypsin inhibitors)

Protect the immune and growth factors in colostrum from destruction by the digestive juices in the stomach and intestinal tract.

LACTALBUMINS:

Research indicates tremendous possibilities that Lactalbumins can be highly effective against numerous forms of cancer and viruses. Lactalbumin has also been shown in vulnerable subjects to raise brain serotonin activity, reduce cortisol concentration, and improve mood under stress.

CYTOKINE’S: INTERLUKIN 1 & 6, INTERFERON Y AND LYMPHOKINES:

Chemicals that are involved in cell-to-cell communication, antiviral and anti-tumor activity and regulation and intensity of immune responses. Cytokines help increase T-cell activity and stimulate production of immunoglobulins. One cytokine, interleukin-10, is a potent anti-inflammatory agent that has been shown to have a profound effect on pain relief. Interleukins have shown particular promise in fighting cancer.

LYSOZYMES:

Helps protect the body from bacterial infections. Lysozyme has actually been shown to destroy bacteria on contact. May be an effective topical antibiotic.

GROWTH FACTORS:

Medical studies have shown that the vital growth factors from bovine colostrum are practically identical to human colostrum in composition. Furthermore, it has been shown that growth factors stimulate normal growth, as well as help regenerate and accelerate the repair of aged or injured muscle, skin collagen, bone, cartilage and nerve tissues. Growth factors also stimulate the body to burn fat for fuel instead of the body's own muscle tissue in times of fasting (diet) and build lean muscle. In addition, growth factors can be used as an effective topical application for burns, injuries and skin rejuvenation.

Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF):

EGF is instrumental in protecting and maintaining the skin. Along with the other growth factors in colostrum, EGF can stimulate normal skin growth and repair cellular tissue.

Insulin-like Growth Factor I and II: (IGF-I & IGF-II)

IGF I & II are the most abundant growth factors in colostrum. They affect how the body uses fat, protein and sugar. IGF-I is one of the only substances known to stimulate the repair and growth of DNA and RNA, making it one of the most powerful anti-aging substances. IGF-I has been clinically proven to help increase lean muscle mass and may help regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Transforming Growth Factors A & B: (TGF A & B)

TGF stimulates the proliferation of cells in connective tissue and assists in the formation of bone and cartilage. It is also showing promise as a therapeutic agent in bone and wound healing. TGF can help repair tissue and may support the development of growth of the lining of the gut.

Platelet-Derived Growth Factor: (PDGF)

PDGF has been shown to help with cell division in connective tissue, smooth muscle, and fibroblasts. It may also assist in neuron survival and regeneration.

VITAMINS AND MINERALS:

Colostrum is not a supplement... it is the whole food for the newborn... its combination of vitamins and minerals are naturally occurring and in perfect combination.

~nancy

Scorpion_Vixen, you always find the good stuff at GREAT prices! All that research and you share it so freely.........we luv you! :dance:

~nancy

Of course not, that was for Obi, lol. I was pointing out to him that you had found it at a way more reasonable price.....although I think he stopped reading at the $80 price tag. lol.gif

Scorpion_Vixen, you always find the good stuff at GREAT prices!  All that research and you share it so freely.........we luv you! :dance:

~ Tamara

You cannot perceive beauty but with a serene mind.

- Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

Visit My Claravis Journal

Nancy and Tamara...

Thank you so much for the compliment!! It means a lot to me that my contribution here is appreciated. The two of you have been awesome. wink.gif

Luv ya back,

Scorpion