Photo

Stay away from this "junk" in your food!!!

4 replies to this topic

#1 WildThing

WildThing

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:33 PM

I have run test with this junk and when I stay away from it my acne clears up and when i don't it flare ups.

I have been or reg for 4 months and am 100% Clear. Plus I stay away from this junk.

Junk = Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated Oils.

This junk was created in the 50's after the federal government made a law that food producers were no longer allowed to use animal fat in making processed foods. This stuff is litearlly in ten of thousands of products. Why? Beacasue it is cheap to make. Another common term for this is Trans Fat. If you have not heard about this you should get her head out of the dirt and pay attention to the world around you. Starting next year the federal govt is making all food makers list the amount of trans fat in their products. There has never been a study between the link of acne and this junk, because no one has ever funded one or tried for reasons of jeopardizing thousands of compaines, workers and products. There has been a recent surge lately by consumers to avoid this junk in their foods. Try it and I bet you will have less problems. Some of the worst violators. Any processed food, peanut butter, bread and Maragine. Maragine is pure junk. Another product of the 50's and the animal fat ban. Research how they make it and you will never eat it again. Eat 100% pure butter instead.

Say no to this "junk" and your acne and face will thank you

out

Wild Thing

Dan is the Man!!!

#2 flim flam

flim flam

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:blah

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:17 PM

Agreed. It's one of the worst things you could possibly put in your body.

#3 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:32 PM

Yes, I've been saying that for years, this stuff is poison. It should be illegal, simple as that.

#4 Guest_Brandon_*

Guest_Brandon_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 26 May 2004 - 02:33 PM

Well what types of food can (partially) hydrogenated oils be found in?

#5 brandini

brandini

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2004 - 03:57 PM

You really need to read labels of the things you buy. It's in pre-packaged foods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users