Photo

Vomiting after flush

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:23 PM

This morning, I woke up by 5 oclock and felt pretty sick. A few minutes later, I felt like I was gonna throw up, so I got up and quickly went to the toilet.
At this point I vomited all the oil and juice from yesterday... I just wanted to knopw if anyone else experienced that?

Could this have happened because I did my last flush 10 days ago instead of waiting 14 days?
Well anyway. I still got some stones (only 5 or 6) out but I'll definitely wait 2 whole weeks before my next one! This stuff is bad enough when you drink it, imagine when you throw it up tongue.gif

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:27 PM

oh gosh....sorry to hear that Man. I believe that it happened to Denise2 once. Did you eat anything (fiber, or something else) just before you drank the mix? user posted image
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:01 PM

Nah, all I ate during the day was some vegetables and salad at about 10 am...

#4 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:27 PM

That's a toughie to answer then....cause there have been quite a few people who have thrown up when trying to flush. I've been forunate enough not to experience that. Have you tried posting what happened in flush to the liver flush forum yet?

(BTW...is this your first?)

#5 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:32 PM

No, it was my fourth flush

#6 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:34 PM

oic...so you're already quite the vet. and i'm assuming that this was the first time you vomited eh?

#7 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:38 PM

Yeah.
The only thing I can think of that couldve caused that is because I waited only 10 days instead of 14...

#8 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:44 PM

Hmmm....you should post to Shellycat or Andreas Moritz about it. It's funny though...from what I've noticed, the more people flush, the more relaxed they get about strict protocols (like me!) so in that sense, they might "screw up".

So, any big improvements to your skin since?

#9 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:56 PM

Well since I started flushing, I left the diet that was keeping me clear, and I got some breakouts, but nothing like before! I think it's working because if I ate like that before starting the flushes and colonics, my face would have been completely covered. So yeah it'S doing something, I'll continue to do it untill there's nothing left.
The red marks are REALLY fading though.

Amd also, the skin on my hands has improved greatly. A few week sago I had to put tons of cream because if I didn't they became all white and dry (been like that since my fourth unsuccesfull accutane treatment).Now I don't put anything at all on them and they're still good, even after I wash them.

#10 Kenny Pollock

Kenny Pollock

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:00 PM

This happened on my first flush, except it was 6 hours STRAIGHT of vomiting, headaches, nausea, dizziness.. I felt so sick, I'm afraid to look at oil now.

#11 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:03 PM

Sorry to hear that Kenny. I read that you were sick after you tried your flush. There are a number of things that could've gone wrong. I've never investigated why someone might vomit after a flush (cause it never happened to me), but there might be an instigator to it. One person (was stupid) and drank some heavy fiber a few hours before taking the olive oil flush.....so that was his own fault.

#12 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:14 PM

Well the feeling I had was that the oil was very very heavy inside me. Maybe since I hadn't eaten for the last 12 hours, it was too much for my stomach... it's weird thoug that on my first flush I did it after a fast of 24 hours and felt fine after it...
Also, this stuff seems to be getting more disgusting each time I drink it lol

#13 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:37 PM

For sure...I've done four flushes now, and it doesn't get any easier!!! But I think that I'll try using a straw the next time around. I hear that it helps wonders.

#14 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:50 PM

Hey, that's a good idea!
Damn, I get chills by just thinking about that taste, lol

#15 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:06 PM

Ya man...just stick the straw close to the back of your throat so the mixes don't hit your taste buds as much! I just don't have any straws handy at the moment. So laaaaazy. lol

Glad to hear that it's helping your skin too!

#16 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 08:01 AM

Hey Nico: Sorry to hear about that. Actually, oil is much better on an empty stomach, so that probably wasn't the issue. And your doing it at day 10 instead of 14 really shouldn't have anything at all to do with your vomiting. You wait that long for the stones to move forward in the bile ducts.

I'm not sure what to tell you; like jc said, I vomited only once in my 10 flushes, but still passed about 120 stones. I vomited at about 11 p.m., and I finished my oil at 10 p.m.

I believe the problem for me was that I ate too much and too late; I ate until almost 5 p.m. (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID).

Remember that you need to have an empty stomach when you consume oil. That's very important. The presence of heavy food/fat/protein can do a number on you. :blink:

#17 will205

will205

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:32 PM

I had about 250ml of olive oil with 300ml of grapefruit juice the first flush. I felt nausea all night but didn't vomit.

My second flush i had 160ml of oil and 160ml of lemon juice(4:1 in hot water) and i felt no nausea at all except i did choke up the last 15ml of oil because I had a break instead of slamming it down all together. After that i slept really well.

Personally i can't stand grapefruit juice. It is sickly and bitter. Lemon juice is bitter as well but it doesn't have that sickly sweet flavour. Just mix some with hot water because it is strong stuff by itself.

Just tone down on the olive oil. 150ml should do the job without the nausea.
"As you think, so you are. As you imagine, so you become"