Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pimple on the side of my nose

8 posts in this topic

Is it just me or when you have a pimple on a part of your face that moves a lot, makes you feel like your acne is worse!

Like on the side of your nose! or around your mouth!

Naughty acne, bad bad.

24.Feb -40mg/day Isotretinoin

21.April -60mg/day

15.June -FINISHED

I do. I just generally get more annoyed at acne that is around the mouth or nose area. I feel like I can accept more the pimples further away from the center of my face. I have also noticed how people tend to scan your face and let their eyes wander on your skin more when you have pimples on a moving area.

ugh i kno how you feel man, i have one on the side of my nose right now too! We're pretty much family!

Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.

The worst pimple is the one that's like right underneath your nostril. It's unavoidable to the human eye.

Ha I have had the same people on the side of my nose for the past few months..

It just wont go away..

Anytime I get a pimple in between my eyebrows is probably the worst day of my life. Can't stand it.

I remember first time when I got acne on both sides of my mouth (happened more than once unfortunately). It was the red bumps kind of acne, the worst kind imo. I couldn't smile, talk or eat without it hurting. And to top that off, it was at the time when my school would take schoolphotos.

If I'd been hit by lightning that day, I wouldn't have complained :P