Photo

Squat toilets

candida

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 deadonfive

deadonfive

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (PeePotteryPete @ Apr 30 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Read the link below for more info on why you should squat. Luckily for me I only weigh 155lbs so I just squat on my toilet seat and go from there. Let me tell you, ever since I implemented this technique I can't go a day without it. I ALWAYS squat now, but it's annoying when you squat in public toilets because people tend to look for your feet before trying to pry open the stall you're squatting in.

http://www.quickfast...how_to_bm_.html

Thanks for the link; it has good advice for when I'm in a place where I can't squat while I go. I've been squatting for over a month and it's SO much easier than sitting on a toilet. My skin looks much better than it did a month ago. I wish squatting was a widely accepted concept.

#22 Ozay

Ozay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:53 PM

some food for fodder...

http://naturesplatfo...h_benefits.html

Yeah I've been doing this technique now for a few months, and I gotta say I feel so much better every time I have a bowel movement. I'm actually excited to take a dump, and I feel like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. Haha, I know this sounds ridiculous but I've always had stomach issues my whole life, so this is a welcome change for me. OrEvWah

PS: I don't have any crazy contraptions to squat on, since I am pretty lean I just squat on the toilet seat directly. But if you are a large person and need something to squat on, AND have the money to burn, I'd say this is a worthwhile investment.
OM.

#23 aasaalhum

aasaalhum

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

that's the only kind we have when we go to india sad.gif it's horrible. but i freaking love that house anyway, so i don't give a crap (pun!)!

#24 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

BUMP. I am going to try this but I need to purchase a squatter