Photo

Everyone who wants to be 100% CLEAR SKIN + Healthy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you going to take my advice and drink lots of water? (77 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to take my advice and drink lots of water?

1. Of course! I already started... (57 votes [73.08%])

Percentage of vote: 73.08%

2. Maybe... I will think about it... (9 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

3. Never... I don't care/Have no effort/time (8 votes [10.26%])

Percentage of vote: 10.26%

4. Don't know (4 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2004 - 10:48 AM

Masturbation has nothing to do with acne. Your body sees no difference between masturbation and sex so, unless you plan on never having intercourse...

#62 Monkeypie

Monkeypie

It's like dancing only better.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:38 PM

Nate, I'm sorry, no one can give you the answer you want. For now, while you have acne, your best bet is to control it and find something that works. I have no more acne, but it takes daily work. You just have to find something that works, and keep doing it. Good luck.

#63 hocham

hocham

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:20 AM

i dont mind drinking water, in fact I love drinking it, but I damn sure hate pissing every damn 10 minutes. I've done that on numerous occasions. Once, I was stuck in traffic for 3 hours, I had to take a piss as I have drank a 1 liter bottle of water before I hit the road. As soon as I pulled into a gas station I had to let it OUT, boy was it a RELIEF!!! I mean it damn near felt like an eternity for it to finish up but it sure felt great, hell I didn't even seem to mind the disgusting fecal matter splattered all over the tiles and seat in the restroom, nope, just took care of my business.

Now I try to drink lightly and make sure I let one out before I leave any premise with a toilet.

sorry for digressing

Much <3 for public restrooms

#64 Lady Bug

Lady Bug

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:17 AM

My face does glow when I drink enough water. When drinking alot of water, your body will get use to it and you wont have to pee as often. B)

#65 zena

zena

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2004 - 06:21 PM

Acne is due to many things such as hereditary, environment, stress, etc. Water and diet alone cannot stop acne. It may helps some but not all. My siblings and I all have different types of acne. Some of us have gone to dermotologists while some just took over the counter products. Some products helped and some didn't. Some Derm told one of my sisters to drink lots of water (8 glasses a day) and she tried that but it didn't help...she also tried eating healthy but that also didn't help. She then tried this seminar where they would help her with low self-esteem and how to live her life less stressed and a couple of months later, her face cleared up. Her personality became more positive and she appeared more happy. She used to get five nodular acne all at once and now, she'll get like one every once in a long while.

Myself, I've always had pimples. Never really had nodular acne until after having my first baby. Three days after delivery, I broke out in nodular clumps. Yeah it was pretty bad. My pillows were stained with blood every morning for about a week. Nothing the dermo prescribed work so they finally put me on Accutane. Two months into it and my face started clearing. Now I'm better and don't get any nodular acne but I still get pimples but I think it's due to the cosmetics I use. I usually break out a week after I've used something that my face doesn't like and it usually takes another week or two for the pimples to go away.

I once knew this girl awhile back and she had beautiful soft baby skin. She was my age but I was envious of her because she was snobby and ate whatever. I saw her Dad once and realized that she had his good genes because his skin also looked very soft and baby like. They are very lucky people.

Anyway, I honestly don't think water does a lot of help. Water is good and I do drink lots of it but there are times when I just don't have water or I just don't want to be going to the bathroom every 10 minutes. I've never found it to help my skin very much since I've realized that my problem is due to some bad cosmetics.