Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flaxseed Oil...

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if flaxseed oil is really benefitial to acne. Im considering using it but would like some opinions before i go ahead and spend money on it. Any opinions?...

Flaxseed oil is a high quality essential fatty acid that we really need for over all health. The EFAs in flaxseed oil are largely responsible for its skin-healing powers. Red, itchy patches of eczema, psoriasis and rosacea often respond to the EFA's anti-inflammatory actions and overall skin-soothing properties. Sunburned skin may heal faster when treated with the oil as well. In cases of acne, the EFAs encourage thinning of the oily sebum that clogs pores.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

Flaxseed oil is a high quality essential fatty acid that we really need for over all health.  The EFAs in flaxseed oil are largely responsible for its skin-healing powers. Red, itchy patches of eczema, psoriasis and rosacea often respond to the EFA's anti-inflammatory actions and overall skin-soothing properties. Sunburned skin may heal faster when treated with the oil as well. In cases of acne, the EFAs encourage thinning of the oily sebum that clogs pores.

Yeah baby. I take flaxseed oil capsules and my skin feels way sexier.

'Till you clear the inside you ain't gonna clear the outside.