SNAIL serum or cream

3 replies to this topic

#1 jessica09

jessica09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:09 PM

I have been reading about how SNAIL serum can cure acne, acne scars, produce collagen and elasticity, and clear stretch marks. It said a snail can slide over a knife and it heals it's self right up. So they are saying it can do that for our skin too!?!?
I have found places to buy it over the net but don't feel good about it. If someone knows where to buy it or anything else about it please let me know. I'm going to the dermatologist next week and I'm going to ask her about it (if she's heard about it.)
I know it sounds gross but if it really does what they say it does, then sign me up!

#2 ben100604

ben100604

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

I haven't heard about that one in years! The most well known one is Elicina, but unfortunately it's not very effective. People on here have used it before with little success. You can check by searching for elicina on the boards.
When I'm clear, I'm on top of the world. When I have acne, I'm lost.

View my blog here

#3 annasui

annasui

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

Hi!

I have used Elicina for about 1.5 months - mainly to improve my scarring/redmarks rather than my active acne - however it didnt fade my redness but it slightly influenced the active spots as its peeling the skin alittle! I asked for it at my local pharmacy and they got it for me!

I also applied it on small lesions/scratches (i have a cat^^) - they healed really fast!

How bad is your acne? I would only recommend it for mild one if at all!

Hope this helps!

#4 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:24 AM

Moved to 'scar treatments' as this post fits best there.

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users