Photo

Going on MASTER CLEANSE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:05 AM

I do my 4th liver flush this Wednesday..then I'm going right into a Master Cleanse. 40 days!!! I hope I can do it. smile.gif

AFI, if you need a buddy, I'm happy to do it.

#22 AFI

AFI

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:16 AM

Heh, its funny to see this old thread ressurected. Since I last posted this i have done 2 master cleanses. The first one was only 10 days instead of 20 like I said i was going for, which is completely fine. I would have gone longer but it was exam time and my detox symptoms were very harsh this time around and i didn't want to fail just because i had a cloudy mind at the same time. Hmmm another MC, thats tempting Bailey, the only problem is right now i ahve not broken out in like 2 weeks and I'm very steadfast not to try to change anything to make sure its my regimen that is keeping me clear. But if by friday I still haven't broken out I might do another MC. By the way, Bailey have you been able to clear your acne through your liver flushes or are you hoping that the MC will do that? I have never known anyone who hasn't cleared their acne in a 40 day mc, so you have lots of hope. Prepare yourself mentally, and if you are a kid( never can tell on these boards), tell your parents what you are doing, believe me i've been through the "sneeking around with maple syrup and juicing lemons in my room" kinda thing. Anyways if i do it I'll post here, you can do the same if you want. Happy cleansing.

#23 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:48 PM

AFI~ Oh, I didn't know this thread was that old. I guess I'm going at it alone. tongue.gif I don't really have acne, just a pimple here or there. And no, the liver flushes haven't really done anything externally, just internally. I'm pretty much prepared. I fast a lot, so I don't think my detox symptoms will be as bad as yours..I probably won't even feel anything. I'm 21, but I live at home with my mom. I do weird stuff like this all the time..she probably won't even notice. :lol: So, I'll keep yall updated on my MC. I start Wednesday after my 4th liver flush.