Photo

How to cancel Proactiv 60 Day shipments??

5 replies to this topic

#1 tiduS

tiduS

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:52 AM

hey guys, i ordered and started using proactiv late last year.. and i was some what not that satisfied with the product... but i got my 2nd kit a month and a half ago.. it just made my skin more sensitive.. i look in the mirror everyday and the acne is still there, if not worse, the same.. its starting to take the psycological effect on me. my acne is mild.. its not too bad.. its just isolated to my chin and forehead and a little on my nose..

but all my frends have almost if not flawless skin.. acne is so damaging to my self confidence and self esteem... I am 17 now and i have scars from about 2 yaers back when i didnt really care about my skin as it wasnt THAT big of an issue and poped a pimple maybe once or twice a fortnight whenver it wud come along.. but i just kept getting more and more... =\

proactiv has had no - if not a negative effect on my skin..

i would like to cancel this product before they charge me another 80 AUD for it...

btw im from Aus, Melb.. is there a number i can call, or can i do it online??

tnx in advance for the help

#2 Siava

Siava

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Location:the South where grits are a staple and frog legs are a delicacy.
  • Interests:Lots of stuff.

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:26 AM

You'll have to look on their website.

#3 xc runner

xc runner

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

just call their customer service number from the website and say you want to cancel your order. then they will ask why and you say because proactiv is sh**

#4 Capo89

Capo89

Capo89

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (tiduS @ Mar 3 2009, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey guys, i ordered and started using proactiv late last year.. and i was some what not that satisfied with the product... but i got my 2nd kit a month and a half ago.. it just made my skin more sensitive.. i look in the mirror everyday and the acne is still there, if not worse, the same.. its starting to take the psycological effect on me. my acne is mild.. its not too bad.. its just isolated to my chin and forehead and a little on my nose..

but all my frends have almost if not flawless skin.. acne is so damaging to my self confidence and self esteem... I am 17 now and i have scars from about 2 yaers back when i didnt really care about my skin as it wasnt THAT big of an issue and poped a pimple maybe once or twice a fortnight whenver it wud come along.. but i just kept getting more and more... =\

proactiv has had no - if not a negative effect on my skin..

i would like to cancel this product before they charge me another 80 AUD for it...

btw im from Aus, Melb.. is there a number i can call, or can i do it online??

tnx in advance for the help

You can try their website,I would tell u to call but your overseas
I use to use proactive but they cancelled it them selfes just because I owed 10 US $ of a refining mask when I payed everithing
& well Im using Dans regimen for almost a week & its working good
Anyways I suggest u visit their website,they have instant chat I believe
hope that helped

Thanks & Respect

#5 angel07

angel07

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hey! I just got off the phone with a Proactiv Solution customer service representative to cancel my membership and stop all shipments. You cannot do it online. You have to call. If you have an online account with Proactiv, just log in to your account and at the right will be some links. I think I clicked on something that says "My Account" and it will give you the number to cancel your membership. If you do not have an online account, you can also just go to their main website and there will be the customer care number somewhere. I was on hold for 20 minutes, so be patient! And the representative kept asking me why I wanted to cancel my membership.

#6 tygerskyn

tygerskyn

Ask a surGEN if ZYDRATE is right for you!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Playing with cellophane mice and milk cap rings.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

You used to be able to "cancel" it over the Internet, which I tried to do long ago when I used Proactiv. I had to send them 5 different emails, finally threatening to take legal action if they didn't stop charging my account. eusa_wall.gif
Click Here for my Topical Retinoid blog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users