10 replies to this topic

#1 robertmullen

robertmullen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:51 AM

I have been prescribed Accutane to help deal with my acne and I understand that Accutane lowers the effectiveness of your liver. I also understand that you take Accutane for a period of four to six months. Basically what I am wondering if after you complete your cycle of Accutane how long should you wait before you can say your liver is back to full strength to begin taking other drugs that possibly affect your liver such as the steroid Anadrol 50?

Also what are the limitations to drinking alcohol while using Accutane? Must it be avoided completely or is it okay to drink moderately?

I really just need to know how much Accutane can weaken your liver. I am sorry if this has been brought up before.

#2 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:30 AM

Basically for most people Accutane itself doesn't really affect the liver that much.

But Anadrol definately does. It's one of the most liver-toxic steroids you can take. So basically I'd say Accutan is a piece of cake for your liver compared to Anadrol. We are not talking about medical dosages of Anadrol here anyway, right ? 8-[

#3 corey1206

corey1206

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:59 AM

As far as drinking alcohol when on Accutane.... I can't comment on a medical viewpoint on what you are doing to your body; however, you will notice that you become drunk MUCH quicker. Be very carefull when you drink because what you could once drink, you can no longer drink.

#4 xcriticalbenchx

xcriticalbenchx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:55 PM

how old are you.. to start off... and how are u cycleing ur Androsteiniol product? Are you stacking it with anything? What are u using after.. Nova or 6oxo?

are you using it for weight lifting?

#5 thekid

thekid

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:00 AM

LOL omg dude! u wanna get rid of acne with accutane then have the acne reapear when u raise ur hormones way back up with steroids! LOL man ur hilarious, u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies. Remember to eat lot's of chicken and fish too.

#6 robertmullen

robertmullen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:05 AM

how old are you.. to start off... and how are u cycleing ur Androsteiniol product?  Are you stacking it with anything?  What are u using after.. Nova or 6oxo?

are you using it for weight lifting?

I am 21...I am not on any cycles right now as I am not sure how safe it is to take while on Accutane.

The cycle will be about 6 weeks of Anadrol 50 and Testosterone Cypionate. Starting off the first week with 1 tablet a day of Anadrol and 2ml a week of the Cypionate. I will rise to 2 tabs of Anadrol a day and 3ml a week of the Cypionate and then back down to 1 tab a day and 2ml a week. After the 6 week cycle is complete I will use 1amp a week of Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) for 2 weeks to retain as much of the gain as possible. Also during the cycle 10mg a day of Nolvadex to reduce any gynocomastia.

And yes it is for weight lifting. I was going to start the cycle soon but I guess I will be putting this off for about 6 months due to being on the Accutane, I do not think it is a good idea to be taking all these drugs at once.

#7 robertmullen

robertmullen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:09 AM

LOL omg dude! u wanna get rid of acne with accutane then have the acne reapear when u raise ur hormones way back up with steroids! LOL man ur hilarious, u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies. Remember to eat lot's of chicken and fish too.

Yes this is the only problem I forsee as steriods are known to cause acne but after completing a cycle of Accutane I will hope this will not happen.

Thanks for the help I do have a daily intake of whey protein and other various vitamins but obviously it is not as easy to get the gains you can get with some of the drugs I just mentioned.

#8 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:07 AM

Yeah, it's prolly a good idea not to start the cycle right after you stop taking Accutane. I don't think that Accutane will help you prevent the possibility of getting acne again from those steroids though.

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to take Anadrol? Wouldn't some injectable stuff be easier on your system or are they not available?

#9 robertmullen

robertmullen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:52 AM

Yeah, it's prolly a good idea not to start the cycle right after you stop taking Accutane. I don't think that Accutane will help you prevent the possibility of getting acne again from those steroids though.

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to take Anadrol? Wouldn't some injectable stuff be easier on your system or are they not available?

Yes I am considering some other cycles that are not as harsh as Anadrol. Such as Dianabol 5mg tabs with Sustanon 250mg per amp.

#10 AnthonyAesthetics

AnthonyAesthetics

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Bodybuilding, Chess, festivals, events and parties.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Lol this guy doesn't know what his on about... ''u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies'' doing that will only keep you average mate.. some people wanna take their aesthetics beyond the limits to reach certain goals especially as a bodybuilder so think before you post.

Hey but I'm in the middle of an accutane cycle 40mg and I already ordered anadrol50 mg as my first cycle should i start it in the middle of my accutane cycle to maintain my skin along with preventing acne? The anadrol50mg cycle only goes for a month anyway.

#11 jsnjeppe

jsnjeppe

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Lol this guy doesn't know what his on about... ''u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies'' doing that will only keep you average mate.. some people wanna take their aesthetics beyond the limits to reach certain goals especially as a bodybuilder so think before you post.

Hey but I'm in the middle of an accutane cycle 40mg and I already ordered anadrol50 mg as my first cycle should i start it in the middle of my accutane cycle to maintain my skin along with preventing acne? The anadrol50mg cycle only goes for a month anyway.

Roiding at age 16 ? :) haha you will suffer same destiny as Zyzz , furthermore people like you are the reason bodybuilding has such a bad rep you are a complete retard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users