Photo

Liver Flushes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 noober

noober

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 20 April 2004 - 03:53 PM

I found the following information about liver flushes: http://www.healthboa...TML/000166.html

Looks like a sham to me.

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:47 PM

Looks like a sham to me.

Looks like spam to me! user posted image

Great first post though. user posted image

#3 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2004 - 05:19 PM

I found the following information about liver flushes: http://www.healthboa...TML/000166.html

Looks like a sham to me.

Some time ago, I talked to my mother about liver flushes (she's a doctor). She told me it was impossible to get those things out because the passage was smaller than the stones or whatever. That was a few weeks ago. Then I asked her "how come so many people are doing it and saying it's so good and stuff".
She said "it's probably to sell you their books (she didn't know I saw it on a message board). Plus it doesn't have anything to do with how your skin looks" ](*,) She doesn't trust anything from the internet and she says most of it is nothing but bullshit (although she said it in her own terms)

Anyway last week end I tried my first flush and got some stones out. I kept some in a little plastic bag wich I'll show her next time my parents come to visit me smile.gif
I think most doctors are very close minded and don't know half as much as they think they do. I did a flush, without any preparation and felt fine the day after.

#4 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:00 PM

^LOL...Nico, my best friend is a medical resident too and he CHEWED me out for trying to explain liver flushing to him. He just kept shaking his head and wheezing without keeping an open mind at all. That's the way doctor's are!!!

It's all about profit vs. public health. Which are they more interested in?? :-k

#5 Monkeypie

Monkeypie

It's like dancing only better.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:28 AM

As my holistic healer friend says about the medical profession: "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

(On the flip side, you should have heard here when I told her I was trying The Pill. You'd have thought I said I was killing myself.)

#6 Maya

Maya

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:51 AM

LOL to Nico and jc. There are 5 doctors in my immediate family, and I can't even be bothered to mention anything about liver flushes to them!

Heck, they still use microwaves, eat foods with MSG, artifical sweeteners and hydrogenated fats in them!! #-o

When I told my sister (and her husband) - both doctors to stop heating my nephews milk in a microwave, they thought I'd gone mad!

They never listen to me!!!

It is no surprise to me though that my kids never suffer from any ailments (apart from sports injuries) and their two kids are always ill.

Doctors huh! What do they know?

#7 Monkeypie

Monkeypie

It's like dancing only better.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:53 AM

Well, if people start healing themselves, they'd be out of work.

#8 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 06:04 AM

Yeah well I really think doctors don't know a lot about health.
I've been living alone in appartment for a year now. When I was living with my parents (both doctors), I used to get colds and feel sick all the time.
Now that I live alone and cook my own food, not only has my acne greatly reduced (diet not related to acne? MY ASS), but I caught absolutely NO COLD AT ALL (I think it's because of my fasts too).
Plus last week I did my first liver flush, something my mother said was impossible to do. Oh and apparently she also thinks fasting is crazy.

#9 Maya

Maya

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:52 AM

Well, if people start healing themselves, they'd be out of work.

True ... but I assure you, the people on this board are a minority. Acne has brought us all here - but when we get rid of acne, we also get rid of lots of other problems too! Yay!

There will always be people who aren't prepared to take responsibility for their own heath .... they're the ones that go to doctors.

#10 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:36 AM

There will always be people who aren't prepared to take responsibility for their own heath .... they're the ones that go to doctors.

I think that Doctors will rue the day somebody invents a single pill to cure all! I can smell a conspiracy forming... :X

#11 Amoira

Amoira

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:29 PM

You guys may want to look into the wonders of Raw Food. I am reading a book called "Your Right to be Beautiful." I started being high Raw a month or so ago after reading the first year of Shazzie's journal, and now this book is really giving me some serious food for thought about cooking foods and eating sugar, salt etc... Anyway, a good read!
Shazzies journal is here http://www.shazzie.com/raw/journal/ year 2000 is what really got me interested in Raw.

#12 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:53 PM

Amoira~ I'm RAW too. biggrin.gif

#13 Amoira

Amoira

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:05 PM

woohoo smile.gif I am really amazed the more I dig into all of it!!!!

#14 noober

noober

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:25 PM

How do you justify the differences between surgically removed stones and how they sink, versus the "stones" removed in flushes?

#15 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:48 PM

How do you justify the differences between surgically removed stones and how they sink, versus the \"stones\" removed in flushes?

I'm not too well versed on the semantics of it yet, but I'll give it a shot. The stones that we're flushing are primarily comprised of bilirubin and cholesterol, which do indeed float. Most of the stones from the liver flush are not always stones from the gallbladder (some may be) but are actually formed inside the bile ducts. These are "intraheptic" stones, and are not faceted polyhedra. That's what we're trying to do here. Clear up our bile ducts so our liver will run more efficiently by helping us clear away fats and regulate our hormones. Mind you, not all gallstones sink in water. Denise has flushed out two calcified stones (white in color) that 'sunk'. You should PM her.

In any case noober, why all the fuss? Only your 2nd post and you're already up in arms. It doesn't make any difference to me whether you flush or not...that decision is entirely yours. I don't make any money from this. (Except for the 100k I get a year from this board wink.gif). I just know that, for me, I almost feel that I'm cured! I don't believe that this is a placebo. My skin has cleared up and my scars have significantly improved (maybe it was the TCA too! lol). How do I know? In the bathrooms in my school where I used to HATE seeing myself, I actually look...not too bad if I may say so! biggrin.gif