Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liver Flushes

15 posts in this topic

^LOL...Nico, my best friend is a medical resident too and he CHEWED me out for trying to explain liver flushing to him. He just kept shaking his head and wheezing without keeping an open mind at all. That's the way doctor's are!!!

It's all about profit vs. public health. Which are they more interested in?? :-k

As my holistic healer friend says about the medical profession: "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

(On the flip side, you should have heard here when I told her I was trying The Pill. You'd have thought I said I was killing myself.)

LOL to Nico and jc. There are 5 doctors in my immediate family, and I can't even be bothered to mention anything about liver flushes to them!

Heck, they still use microwaves, eat foods with MSG, artifical sweeteners and hydrogenated fats in them!! #-o

When I told my sister (and her husband) - both doctors to stop heating my nephews milk in a microwave, they thought I'd gone mad!

They never listen to me!!!

It is no surprise to me though that my kids never suffer from any ailments (apart from sports injuries) and their two kids are always ill.

Doctors huh! What do they know?

Well, if people start healing themselves, they'd be out of work.

Yeah well I really think doctors don't know a lot about health.

I've been living alone in appartment for a year now. When I was living with my parents (both doctors), I used to get colds and feel sick all the time.

Now that I live alone and cook my own food, not only has my acne greatly reduced (diet not related to acne? MY ASS), but I caught absolutely NO COLD AT ALL (I think it's because of my fasts too).

Plus last week I did my first liver flush, something my mother said was impossible to do. Oh and apparently she also thinks fasting is crazy.

Well, if people start healing themselves, they'd be out of work.

There will always be people who aren't prepared to take responsibility for their own heath .... they're the ones that go to doctors.

You guys may want to look into the wonders of Raw Food. I am reading a book called "Your Right to be Beautiful." I started being high Raw a month or so ago after reading the first year of Shazzie's journal, and now this book is really giving me some serious food for thought about cooking foods and eating sugar, salt etc... Anyway, a good read!

Shazzies journal is here http://www.shazzie.com/raw/journal/ year 2000 is what really got me interested in Raw.

woohoo smile.gif I am really amazed the more I dig into all of it!!!!

How do you justify the differences between surgically removed stones and how they sink, versus the "stones" removed in flushes?

How do you justify the differences between surgically removed stones and how they sink, versus the \"stones\" removed in flushes?