2 replies to this topic

#1 musashi

musashi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:martial arts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 03:38 PM

hi all, i have been taking these guggulipid capsules.....its only been a week, but i noticed a reduction in oil.......i take 25 mg a day...of the guggulsterone, although, u r supposed to take 75 mg.....according to the study....anyone else used this? i know a week is only a short period of time
so i willhave to keep monitoring......

#2 Skin_Obsession

Skin_Obsession

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2004 - 05:07 PM

hi all, i have been taking these guggulipid capsules.....its only been a week, but i noticed a reduction in oil.......i take 25 mg a day...of the guggulsterone, although, u r supposed to take 75 mg.....according to the study....anyone else used this? i know a week is only a short period of time
so i willhave to keep monitoring......

Guggul, is used to stimulate the Thyroid, I had no clue this was being used to treat acne? Are you using this as an exercise supplement? Or solely for treating your acne?

#3 CBurns

CBurns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:09 AM

Guggul, is used to stimulate the Thyroid, I had no clue this was being used to treat acne? Are you using this as an exercise supplement? Or solely for treating your acne?

There have been limited studies done on guggulsterones showing that it helps with acne. One of them showed it to be more effective at treating acne then tetracycline, which is an anti-biotic commonly prescribed for acne. A lot of people are starting to post about it now, mainly thanks to www.bestacnecure.com, which markets and sells its own brand of gugulipid supplements called "Acneva" specifcally for treating acne.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users