zinc

2 replies to this topic

#1 acnekeloid

acnekeloid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:08 AM

I am 32 years old female and my face is Super Super Oily.
No products before has helped me with my oil production.
I break out in cystic acnes near my jaw lines and hair lines.
I drink pure juice that I juice myself, consisting of carrots, apples, strawberries and apples.
Drink one 16oz glass of water mixed with 2 tbsp of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.
I'm' also taking Yaz birth control pill (in m y second pack now) and take 30 mg of Zinc supplement.

None of this really show any results yet.
However starting 3 days ago, I changed my regiment a little bit.

I regularly wash my face with Basis Sensitive Skin bar soap, BUT, after that I apply Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, UNDILUTED, directly to my face. After my face dries up, I then apply the Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and moisturizer.

My face has not been oily for 3 days now.
Actually it's pretty dry.
I hope this helps stop the cystic acnes. They are so embarassing.

#2 Neo_fabrication

Neo_fabrication

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:13 AM

Hi there,

I have mild to moderate Acne, but i also have quite severe neck acne at times aswell.

I started drinking Apple Cider Vinegar three days ago now, i woke up this morning and i am amazed at the condition of my skin. Although i still had a few whiteheads, they were small and not painful, after a shower they had almost gone!!

But my skin has a golden look to it, i have very oily skin usually but today it looks normal and feels great.

I have been drinking 2 tablespoons of ACV, twice a day, diluted in iced water.
I have also been taking four 500mg tablets of Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) twice a day aswell.

Really strange this morning, around 5am, i had a really cold sweat, and was really restless, when i did get up, my pores felt clean, like they were breathing!! strange.

I'll keep you posted, hang on in there, i think it might be an idea for you to try the Pantothenic Acid, apparently it shuts down your internal oil production. So no more Sebum. I really feel its working for me, and i have read nothing but good reports about it.

Darren

Good luck x

QUOTE (acnekeloid @ Feb 22 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am 32 years old female and my face is Super Super Oily.
No products before has helped me with my oil production.
I break out in cystic acnes near my jaw lines and hair lines.
I drink pure juice that I juice myself, consisting of carrots, apples, strawberries and apples.
Drink one 16oz glass of water mixed with 2 tbsp of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.
I'm' also taking Yaz birth control pill (in m y second pack now) and take 30 mg of Zinc supplement.

None of this really show any results yet.
However starting 3 days ago, I changed my regiment a little bit.

I regularly wash my face with Basis Sensitive Skin bar soap, BUT, after that I apply Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, UNDILUTED, directly to my face. After my face dries up, I then apply the Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and moisturizer.

My face has not been oily for 3 days now.
Actually it's pretty dry.
I hope this helps stop the cystic acnes. They are so embarassing.

#3 hunjiman

hunjiman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

I have been taking acv with great success. It about a month and I noticed a little more breaking out the first week, because the toxins were being purged through my system. The acv should be organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized. I have tried two brands Braggs and one available online, Body Ami. I got their free trial at bodyami.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users