Supplements like Whey Protein r bad for acne?

7 posts in this topic

First sorry for my lame english, im from brazil...

I really want to know if supplements like Whey Protein, BCAA are bad for acne..

?

I don't think that they are "bad" for acne unless you are allergic to them. Try a little bit and see if anything happens.

I haven't had any problems with whey and I have it a couple times a day. I don't do very well with milk but the whey is okay for me. I mix it with water and fruit. They do have egg protein too.

I don't think that they are "bad" for acne unless you are allergic to them. Try a little bit and see if anything happens.

Sucks because each time I've taken Whey Protein I break out.

Sucks because each time I've taken Whey Protein I break out.

Which kind did you use? Was it a concentrate or an isolate? The isolate would be better to use but usually costs more. I use Optimum Nutrition whey and it hasn't bothered me. I cut out all other milk products from my diet.

I've been taking 3 scoops of whey per day for a couple months and haven't seen any change in how bad my acne is. I also take other things like fish oil, vitamins, glucose and dim with no negative effect on my face.

It depends on how much protein you take honestly. Like me I weightlift every three days so I burn off natural protein found in meats, therefore I must take a protein supplement. However if you dont burn off that much protein then it will come out when you use the restroom. Or might possibly affect acne.

Rosa parks sat so Martin Luther could walk

Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could run

Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly

Im a spread my wings you can meet me in the sky