Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cv147

What are your thoughts on rooibos tea?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

The thread I dug up about rooibos tea was pretty old. I read it all, and just wanted to ask what the current opinions are regarding red tea?

Since I'm done with coffee for now, I have started drinking red tea. I do like the taste and can easily knock back 4-6 cups a day, with just a slight amount of sugar.

I know it can't be bad for you, but have people seen some positive results from drinking this? I'm sure it isn't a miracle solution. However, I was thinking of maybe using it as a toner too, is this popular? I figured just take a cooled off tea bag and dab it on a clean face. Does this make sense?

I already use ACV in the evening, now diluted 1:1. Is this a worthy addition to my natural attempt to help my skin? Maybe use it in the morning? I really need to get rid of those pesky inflamed pimples just below my lip!

Thanks for any info guys.

I really didn't see any improvement with the tea or green tea. Maybe its just me but it seems that my skin is doing much better with out it and just taking green tea tabs. All are different and it could be just my system. Elf

Thanks for the reply,

Were you drinking it or using it as a toner, or both?

HEY CV147,

I just started drinking the rooibos tea, and I love it. I've been drinking it for about a week now and my face has cleared up and no new blemishes.

I dont know if it helps with acne or not but I love it with honey

My regimen changed (starting 5/16/09) and I am not a happy camper

AM regimen

Wash face and chest with Kaiser 5% bp wash

Moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream

Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream

Apply make up, blush, finishing powder, MAC moisture cover to dark underyeye circles

Pop a doxycycline

PM regimen

Remove make up with desert esscence jojoba oil using cotton balls

starting evening of May 28, 2009, I wash my face with Face Reality Skincare Sensitive Skin Gel Cleanser at night time only

Apply Differin to face and chest

Wait to dry and moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream

Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream

Pop a doxycycline

Foundation- MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC20 or MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15, apply a MAC blush, apply MAC prep and prime finishing powder

Anyone who has a problem zit thats having a hard time healing, try this and let me know if it helped you. Mix one tablespoon of sea salt with three tablespoons of warm water, apply to a cotton ball or a paper towel. Apply to the zit for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash it off.