Photo

Whitehead that KEEPS coming back??

whitehead whiteheads pop pus

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 NEGATIVE CREEP

NEGATIVE CREEP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

ive had this little whitehead on my cheek that keeps coming back...ill pop it and puss will come out, ill get a scab, the scabs comes off and in a few days theres another whitehead in the exact same spot

#2 RyRob813

RyRob813

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Stop picking at it immediately!!! I just finally started to be able to do this recently. I learned that when you pop a pimple, the pus comes out, but there's usually a portion that gets pushed back down into the pore deeper, forming...ANOTHER PIMPLE!!!

You'll notice that often times when you pop a pimple, a new one comes up right next to it or in the same area within the next few days.

I know it's hard to resist doing it sometimes, but you'll avoid many more pimples in the long run by leaving it alone now, and letting your body/treatment regimen take care of it!

#3 scarsruinlife

scarsruinlife

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

My brother i've got an advice for you go get your whiteheads treated straight away cause whiteheads are something i blame for my scars. They caused infection and turned to huge nodules and i ended up getting scars.

#4 Tyga

Tyga

H!&H

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:52 AM

Happened to me recently. I made the mistake of picking, but I thought it would just heal on it's own. Wasn't too worried about it until the whitehead came back a few days later. This time I let it run its course. Eventually, the whitehead popped on its own, and it hasn't returned (yet). Very irritating.

#5 _Dave_

_Dave_

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:55 AM

maybe you should try and not pop it n just continue your regimen and put up with it for a few days and see what happens?
cant you spread the pimple causing bacteria by popping?

#6 JayQ

JayQ

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (_Dave_ @ Feb 6 2009, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe you should try and not pop it n just continue your regimen and put up with it for a few days and see what happens?

I fn hate when this happens and i am dealing with that right now. It always seems to be the small lip pimples i get too. They have to form 3-4 whiteheads over and over before it will stop forming one. Even if i let it pop on its own, another one will happen and no matter what i treat it with. Never understand why these are so damn stubborn on the lip line. Of all places, the most embarrasing has to last the longest. I am cursed. :S

#7 mulzachan

mulzachan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

that's most likely because when you are popping it, you aren't popping everything out of it. sometimes there is pus you just can't reach. next time it comes, just don't pop it. treat it. let it dry out. and then you should be ok.

#8 JayQ

JayQ

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Rawlin67 @ Jun 17 2010, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's most likely because when you are popping it, you aren't popping everything out of it. sometimes there is pus you just can't reach. next time it comes, just don't pop it. treat it. let it dry out. and then you should be ok.

Ya i just hate walking around with it because they are so much more noticeable and nastier looking.

#9 maxwell1234

maxwell1234

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (JayQ @ Jun 17 2010, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (_Dave_ @ Feb 6 2009, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fn hate when this happens and i am dealing with that right now. It always seems to be the small lip pimples i get too. They have to form 3-4 whiteheads over and over before it will stop forming one. Even if i let it pop on its own, another one will happen and no matter what i treat it with. Never understand why these are so damn stubborn on the lip line. Of all places, the most embarrasing has to last the longest. I am cursed. :S

Thats not acne, thats herpies A