Photo

Leo Kiesen's Last Acne Cure

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 hots4koshi

hots4koshi

Tasha Tudor II

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:22 PM

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.natural-a...cure-index.html

I bought his e-manual ($40 w/discount) and it has some very helpful information with regard to keeping one's body in optimum health. It isn't all completely new information, and some of his recommendations have been already brought up by members here, such as the liver flush. But overall everything he recommends makes a lot of sense together, and it has been a very useful guide for me in terms of readjusting my diet. Without his detailed explanations I'd feel lost as to what to take and how much to take in order to control my acne. By no means have I been able to completely incorporate everything he recommends (that would be a pretty penny) but I've been eating disgustingly healthy lately and avoiding my usual slice of pizza, and combined with the use of Facedoctor's seabuckthorn soap, I can feel my skin telling me ":o biggrin.gif =D> biggrin.gif YES!!!!".

I'm not pitching his book, but I am curious as to who here as already come across this site in their search for the answer to the great mystery that is acne. Anyway, just thought I'd share this happy change of things.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#2 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:57 AM

I am one of them who is doing this protocol. I am going to end my bowel cleanse phase three today. I have to say, this is excellent source of information. In some way, I believe it is a god-send. But I cant tell till I am done with this program. I wish you good luck to begin this journey if u do. This is not only good for people who have acne. This is good for people who want to regenerate themselves. This is pretty much how people want to cure themselves like the process that has told in www.curezone.com. Yeah exactly, go through bowel and liver cleanse and improve your diet. There is a forum there for this protocol.

Before recieving this book, I have went through bowel cleanse and liver flushes but I decide to buy this to gain my knowledge. I realize I am happy I did becaue there are many errors I have done. This gives me more detail what I should have done and what I need to do. Thats why I did bowel cleanse again to include something that I didnt include last time.

If you want to commit this program and make it fast as possible, I would recommend you to start off step three, bowel cleanse, and step two to improve your diet along. And keep reading till you fully digest it. Good Luck!

#3 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2004 - 08:47 PM

Wow! I wanted to know about this program!

So, it's really worth it?
How long does it take to see results?
Is it difficult to follow?
Will I have to buy hundreds of dollars worth of vitamins?
Do I need to do enemas or colonics?

Most importantly... couldn't you guys copy and paste it here??? Or send it to me lol

#4 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 06:59 AM

So, it's really worth it?

Yes, its worth it even though you have acne or not.

How long does it take to see results?

Range from a week to one year. Argh. More likely, few months.

Is it difficult to follow?

Yes, it is because you have to eat clean, fasting from three to ten days. and this is required huge commitment.

Will I have to buy hundreds of dollars worth of vitamins?

Yeah! I havent brought it yet. I plan to do this after done step five to see if I still need to buy those. I have to let u know, in this program, you have to spend like at least 500 dollars worth of supplements! THat sucks! You need to have some supplements to make this program effective like I have brought some herbs for bowel cleanse.

Do I need to do enemas or colonics?

Yeah, at step 5 for liver flush, you need to do enemas but you can forget this enema part. I gotta tell you that you will end up doing many things that you have never thought you would do such as making cultured vegetables and making kefir, a cultured raw goat milk. Of cousre its up to you how you want to make this program effective for you. Be wise.

Most importantly... couldn't you guys copy and paste it here??? He is smart that he makes this program in text that I couldnt copy and paste. But I can give you the concept of this program. Its five steps program.

1. To normalize your hormone production.

2. To optimize your diet and digestion

3. To clean and regenerate your bowel

4. To alkalize and kill the candida (fungi)

5. To clean and regenerate your liver

Any more question? smile.gif

#5 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:21 AM

Wow, it seems really difficult...
I'll probably give it a try though.

But really, can't you send it to me by e-mail, or is it protected by a password?

#6 Maya

Maya

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:13 AM

AcneFighter

Thanks for summarising what we would find in the book.

It does sound very down the line of curezone - is it written in an easy to understand manner? Coz there is so much information out there... but not always easy to follow.

Ultimately, I am doing the liver flush protocol anyway, but I guess it would be easier if all the info had been laid out nicely.
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

#7 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:08 AM

Yeah its easy to read but alot to read. Its worth little more than 200 pages.

Honestly, I dont mind to send you out all for free but this would put me on little guility trip to think how Leo Keisen would feel about this. He has put all the puzzles into a picture to solve this by his own experience and longtime reseraching.

I think it's worth 40 dollars to gain your knowledge. I would prefer to trade 4x dine out for this e book that offers wealthy information.

If you wouldnt be able to afford this e book, then I think you would not be able to afford to do this program. Ah, isn't it?

Also, If you buy this book, it will include the access to the forum, "Acne Connection."

#8 hots4koshi

hots4koshi

Tasha Tudor II

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:35 AM

I totally agree with what AcneFighter said in his last post. If Leo Kiesen wanted to "give out" everything he's learned for free, he would've done so.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#9 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:56 AM

I have Andreas Mortiz' the Amazing Liver Cleanse and it's 212 pages...I have yet to read it too. #-o
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#10 El Sol

El Sol

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 01:31 PM

Don't freak out about the whole $500 worth of supplements thing because thats not rare when you're trying to cure something the "Natural Way". I used to go to this "herb lady" and every time I would consult with her she would give me a bunch of bottles of herbal pills and it would come out to be around $250-300 evey visit. It does work though; I am sure that if you drop the $500 for the supplements you won't regret it.

El Sol

#11 Maya

Maya

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 01:46 PM

That's very true. I must easily spend over $200 a month on my supplementation/healthy eating extras. Then there's the topicals too!
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

#12 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 05:13 PM

Don't freak out about the whole $500 worth of supplements thing because thats not rare when you're trying to cure something the \"Natural Way\". I used to go to this \"herb lady\" and every time I would consult with her she would give me a bunch of bottles of herbal pills and it would come out to be around $250-300 evey visit. It does work though; I am sure that if you drop the $500 for the supplements you won't regret it.  

El Sol

Ok yeah but are they hard to find?

#13 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2004 - 05:38 PM

Nico, if you mean to find supplements for this program, no its not because Leo has offered all the links that you can order for best deal. Save your time. Unless you want to have it now, then u gotta look for at your health food store. smile.gif