Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fut

How much lemon in the lemon water?

8 posts in this topic

Whats the best way to go by making lemon water? How much lemon should I squeeze into one glass? Thanks.

>>Just another acne sufferer looking for permanent relief<<

I'm a boyscout...always prepared. I take eight lemons (it's on sale 4/$1.00) and pre-squeeze them into a bottle. That way, I'll always have lemon handy. I put enough so it isnt' dang sour, but enough to kill the tepid taste of water.

Gargle with baking soda each night (if you want) to counteract the acidity of the lemon on your teeth.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

thanks =P~ props to jc one of the most helpful on this board =D>

>>Just another acne sufferer looking for permanent relief<<

Noooooooo problemo! biggrin.gif Read this passage too (important for those who think that lemon, as an acid, is bad for you:

"Note that a food's acid or alkaline-forming tendency in the body has nothing to do with the actual pH of the food itself. For example, lemons are very acidic, however the end-products they produce after digestion and assimilation are very alkaline so lemons are alkaline-forming in the body. Likewise, meat will test alkaline before digestion but it leaves very acidic residue in the body so, like nearly all animal products, meat is very acid-forming."

^more often than not, the bottled lemon juice will have preservatives, and sometimes has additional additives. If you can find pure 100% organic lemon juice, that will probably be the closest thing to squeezing your own lemons.

Another thing...buy organic lemons. (Me? Just sometimes...lol)

Gargle with baking soda each night (if you want) to counteract the acidity of the lemon on your teeth.

In the crowd of people, I always bear my fangs, and

If you'll notice, I struggle in a cage of loneliness, but

In a world that flogs without showing expression,

I just don't want to be taken

From the wild and domesticated.