6 replies to this topic

#1 meisme

meisme

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

i'm almost clear just scars and some pimples. but when i was in the 3rd week using the regimen, i got this pimple on my nose. the first week i had that pimple i thought it would go away right away because it started to get smaller. but until now i still have it. it's gonna be a month since i got this! i'm not sure if it's still a pimple or what but there's a bump on my nose that looks like a pimple. it doesn't hurt when i touch it. i tried putting more BP on it but i don't think it's getting smaller. have you ever had this experience before? what should i do?

#2 Peytar

Peytar

Why so serious?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sports

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

I have the exact same thing at the exact same spot. I think it may be called rosacea, but I'm not sure. There's a forum here for it you might want to check out. I've had my red spot for about 6 months now. Sometimes it's really visible, sometimes not so much. It has faded a lot since I first got it though so I'm hoping it goes away completely soon.

#3 Coda.23

Coda.23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

I have had a pimple on my nose too, it is not going away and i have had it for a month also. It is really red...but doesn't hurt. It's soft and squishy, is that what yours is like? It has gotten smaller with salt water on it but then it has stayed the same for about 2 weeks now....and i can't find anything like it, or how to treat.

#4 meisme

meisme

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Peytah @ Jan 23 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the exact same thing at the exact same spot. I think it may be called rosacea, but I'm not sure. There's a forum here for it you might want to check out. I've had my red spot for about 6 months now. Sometimes it's really visible, sometimes not so much. It has faded a lot since I first got it though so I'm hoping it goes away completely soon.

waaah, i don't want this pimple or whatever you call it on my nose for more than 3 months. was it just a pimple at first then it didn't go away?

QUOTE (Coda.23 @ Jan 24 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have had a pimple on my nose too, it is not going away and i have had it for a month also. It is really red...but doesn't hurt. It's soft and squishy, is that what yours is like? It has gotten smaller with salt water on it but then it has stayed the same for about 2 weeks now....and i can't find anything like it, or how to treat.

yeah, i think it's the same; but mine isn't red, it's like turning into a little black, it's like a scar. my mom said it would fade but i had to wait for a couple of months. and one of my schoolmate had it before,for like 2 months, and it's gone now. i wonder what she did.

#5 asnjubilee

asnjubilee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:56 AM

you can try a spot treatment with AHA+ to help it fade away

#6 InFlames

InFlames

InFlames

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Rugby, death metal, playing guitar, running, weights, swimming, socializing, sleeping

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:24 AM

Yep, I know what you're talking about. I usually cover the area with 30% BP and the bugger goes away in a few days
Diet: Meat and veggies. As few carbs as possible, whey protein after workouts

Supplements: Bestum Advanced Mulitivitamin, cod liver oil, zinc, apple cider vinegar, lots of salt and water(internally)

99% Clear!

#7 meisme

meisme

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (asnjubilee @ Jan 27 2009, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can try a spot treatment with AHA+ to help it fade away

i'll try that.

QUOTE (InFlames @ Jan 31 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I know what you're talking about. I usually cover the area with 30% BP and the bugger goes away in a few days

since when did you get that? and by few days do you mean like 3 days then you have to cover it again with 30% bp?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users