Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yakushi

pasta?

9 posts in this topic

I eat pasta like everyday, and it helps me a lot with bodybuilding, but when I stop eating it, it looks like my skin is getting clearer.

so If I will stop eating it I will lose my number one food source, but If I keep eating it I'll keep my acne... or can't pasta be a reson? :-s

well anyway I gess eggs are the main product used to make pasta give

your acne... anyway I don't know a lot about dieting for acne, so please tell me what I should stop eating or concider eating.

==============================================

I'm thinking about

:

--stop eating-drinking--

pasta =;

eggs

milk

yogurt

chease

sugar containing drinks

white bread (not so mutch bread at all)

nuts (like peanutbutter)

--start eating-drinking (more)--

vegetables

fruit

fish

water

seeds grains

tofu / soya

==============================================

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.

HOW wait a minute I totaly forgot... I can only take my proteins with milk, gess soya milk could be a sulution. right? :-k

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

HOW wait a minute I totaly forgot... I can only take my proteins with milk, gess soya milk could be a sulution. right?  :-k

We Dont Care About No one but this U. 2004 STATE CHAMPIONS.

HOW wait a minute I totaly forgot... I can only take my proteins with milk, gess soya milk could be a sulution. right?  :-k

you mean protein shakes? You can take protein shakes with water, I do except before i hit the bed then i take it with milk for the casein protein to kick in while your snoozin.

maybe you should eat meat to get your protein like chicken instead of shakes. Many people are allergic to whey. Anyway, the protein slows the spike in blood sugar caused by high GI foods. It's great because you can eat all the complex carbs you want(and need if your body building) as long as your eating enough protein, which you also need lots of to build muscle.

Maybe it's the high testosterone thats giving you trouble. Do you suppliment with anything else(not vitamins I mean muscle building like andro)?

Hey, if all sumo wrestlers eat is a high calorie stew and tons and tons of rice, then you should be able to keep your pasta and eat it too.

See, pasta can be made from anything. So if you are down with going Gluten Free, which is basically Wheat Free, and also avoiding, dairy and eggs, there's plenty of GF pasta choices out there for ya. My personal fav. is 100% Rice Pasta, or you can get Brown Rice pasta, Rice & Corn, Quinoa, etc. They even make them mixed with spinach powder. So, let me know how that goes for ya ;-)

These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):

* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)

* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002

* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)

* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):

* Strengthen/Repair GI - Immune health

Research:

* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).

* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

THANX!

100% Rice Pasta sounds good (thinking about getting it today), I am dropping down white pasta.

no I don't use testosterone boosters or hormones, but I use weight gainers, creatine and soya/whey protein's.

I don't think I allergic to them... :-k

but maybe changing more to meat than weight gainers could be an improvement.

I try to be as natural as possible biggrin.gif

I won't drop Eggs anyway but Milk and Chease are off my list. :-({|=

Don't drop milk or dairy, they're great for bulking up. The reason many people don't like them is because they're from the States and in the US they put extra growth hormones to make the cow produce more milk. Your body can handle the natural hormones but the extra ones put strain on your organs. I know here in Canada it's illegal to do this and in many european countries like France and Spain it's illegal as well. Just check your laws and see, maybe you won't have to give it up.