Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm frusterated!

59 posts in this topic

I am a little frusterated here.

I ordered some stuff from Dan on January 7th. It says that it should have shipped in 1 day yet nothing has shipped and it still says "Processing" when I check it in my account.

I have tried contacting Dan through email with no reply.

Did something go wrong when I ordered? Is something wrong with my credit card? What's going onnnnn?

WHEN will my stuff ship? :(

Must. Not. Pick!

It's possible it did ship, but they didn't update the status in your account to reflect that. I had emailed them the same question when my order will ship, and they told me it shipped out quickly but the status was still in processing mode. Then it changed to "shipped" when I received their email reply. Received my order yesterday.

You should get a reply in two days I believe.

1 day or 1 business day?

I hate having to wait for supplies, but i am pretty sure you will receive your products by Monday.

*good luck.

What begins as an unguarded train of thoughts slowly can become

an addiction to the slumber of disconnection and the resonance

of memory that no longer has a shape but keeps you numb through

the hours tills gone is another day.

1 day or 1 business day?

I hate having to wait for supplies, but i am pretty sure you will receive your products by Monday.

*good luck.

Hasn't it been 1 business day since the 7th? I doubt I will magically receive my products on Monday, they haven't even shipped yet, if anything they will SHIP on Monday, I hope.

Must. Not. Pick!

True..but (talking like a sales person) that day was the processing day, not actually a shipping day...???

that's how i would look at it. Hopefully you get it on Monday.

True..but (talking like a sales person) that day was the processing day, not actually a shipping day...???

that's how i would look at it. Hopefully you get it on Monday.

I don't see how I will get it on Monday when I live in FL, and the products are in CA, and they haven't even shipped yet lol. If they shipped, my account would have told me so.....and I would have gotten an email, so far all it says is "Processing". I just wish that Dan or whoever would email me back.

Must. Not. Pick!

Its stressful.

Sorry they (whoever handles the emails) haven't gotten back to you.

I live in Canada and i got my products in a week ... or like 10 days??. I chose the first class..something something...something like that for shipping, which takes around 1-3 weeks.

So even though i cannot be 100% positive you will get it on Monday, i am still confident that you will.

Even if they did come Monday, Id still be frustrated by not getting any email or notification of the items shipping, and my email not being answered :(

Must. Not. Pick!

I have tried contacting Dan through email with no reply.

Did you use this form?

http://www.acne.org/dk-contact.php

and if you did when?

Yeah I too was impatient it sucks waiting, I feel your pain. :)

I used something like it, if I remember, there was a box where you could put in your order #. I think it was something specific to shipping info.

I think I sent it yesterday morning, yeah, it's a little early to be getting upset about not receiving an answer. But a day is a long time to wait for answers, waa.

Must. Not. Pick!

Hahaha, I sound like such an impatient witch just because it's been 3 days XD It's just cause I'm excited for my stuff to come.

Must. Not. Pick!

Even if they did come Monday, Id still be frustrated by not getting any email or notification of the items shipping, and my email not being answered :(

It's a common problem with any shipping company you deal with.

I would say if you are still upset about it by Monday night, and haven't received an email, send a complaint.

Otherwise just be glad it's not a more serious situation.

I would say if you are still upset about it by Monday night, and haven't received an email, send a complaint.

I am just worried that it says processing cause maybe something is wrong with my credit card or something :\ I am just worrying for nothing.

Must. Not. Pick!

So most likely you would have to wait for a response on Monday. :)

Hang in there! Good things comes to those who wait. lol

I know :) I am just the most impatient person on the planet, gah!

Must. Not. Pick!

I remember when I checked my order it just said processed; however when I clicked to view my order it said it had been shipped.

I know the feeling I too hate waiting for things! I get anxious, worried and stuff, but usually everything falls through in the end nicely.

I remember when I checked my order it just said processed; however when I clicked to view my order it said it had been shipped.

I clicked to view my order, and it says processing on both pages. Poo.

well, my last shipment still said 'processing' the morning of the day that they came.

Really? Dang. I want to get confirmation, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, LOL.

Must. Not. Pick!

I am just worried that it says processing cause maybe something is wrong with my credit card or something :\ I am just worrying for nothing.

I had the same feeling, i will probably feel exactly the same again when i buy more products.

haha.

well, my last shipment still said 'processing' the morning of the day that they came.

Same thing happened to my order in a way. I mean it shipped the next day I ordered, but status online order did not show it until I sent them an email few days ago.

Same thing happened to my order in a way. I mean it shipped the next day I ordered, but status online order did not show it until I sent them an email few days ago.

5:21pm, still says processing and no reply email, waa.

Must. Not. Pick!

I live in St. Croix (under Puerto Rico in the Caribbean) and when I chose Priority Mail it gets here in a week and First Class it gets here I a week and 4 days.

Let me out of this place I'm outta place

I'm in in outter space, I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so