Photo

The All Natural Regimen

red mark make-up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
159 replies to this topic

#41 ayla

ayla

dum spiro, spero

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:55 AM

I have changed the title and some of the content to reflect the fact that this is not Dan's proposed regimen.

If you want to share what works for you, fantastic. Please don't be so rude as to insinuate that we would delete the topic simply because it doesn't use Dan's products. lol, and then try to ride his coat tails with the title.

If we deleted everything that failed increase Dan's revenue, 90% of this forum wouldn't exist. Shit, I wouldn't exist. I don't use Dan's regimen, and here I am standing up for him. He wants people to be clear - whatever that takes - that's why this forum exists.

#42 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 115
About Me

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (ayla @ Jan 12 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have changed the title and some of the content to reflect the fact that this is not Dan's proposed regimen.

If you want to share what works for you, fantastic. Please don't be so rude as to insinuate that we would delete the topic simply because it doesn't use Dan's products. lol, and then try to ride his coat tails with the title.

If we deleted everything that failed increase Dan's revenue, 90% of this forum wouldn't exist. Shit, I wouldn't exist. I don't use Dan's regimen, and here I am standing up for him. He wants people to be clear - whatever that takes - that's why this forum exists.

Yeah, I know what he wants. And yeah, I probably was rude about that and I'm sorry. It's just that in other forums, admins and moderators abuse their power and manipulates everything on their whim. It's my mistake to assume such thing here.

@All

I think putting up a guide that's too long or too detailed simply is too much. There are people that checked this out gets information overload and probably freaks out thinking that this is insane. Making them unable to try this effective regimen. This would be simplified later.

#43 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (ayla @ Jan 12 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, didn't saw that. Just to clear this up. I made this guide patterned to his and so I thought why not pattern with the title too. I really had no idea at first on how to make a regimen walk through, then suddenly I thought of Dan and he have one for his regimen. I am not riding anyone's coat tails with this. XD

And the title "Real Acne.org Regimen" came into my mind thinking that this regimen came into being as a result of the endeavors of the Acne.org community and not by some individual. I hope you catch my drift here, I am not trying to insult or offend anyone.

Now, now. I think this issue should rest here and let's proceed to helping out the community out there with everything we've got.

#44 ticolista

ticolista

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:01 AM

just for the update, i cant help to wash my face after 2 days of not washing it. i wash it with a mild soap and water in the morning before going to school. some of the dried pus are gone. there are no new pimple and zit that are formed and i will observe if it will come back. my face is now 60% clear and it is dry. tomorrow i'm not gonna wash my face with a mild soap.

#45 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (ticolista @ Jan 13 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just for the update, i cant help to wash my face after 2 days of not washing it. i wash it with a mild soap and water in the morning before going to school. some of the dried pus are gone. there are no new pimple and zit that are formed and i will observe if it will come back. my face is now 60% clear and it is dry. tomorrow i'm not gonna wash my face with a mild soap.

Read my log dude, I experienced the same thing but was able to resist washing. XD
And I remind you dude, if you do want to wash your face then do not use soap of any kind. This is because your skin is still damaged and will be damaged more no matter how mild your soap is. "But" because I do not know your skin's exact condition I'll leave the discretion to you on whether to use soap or not. Still I will stick to my advice to use just water only as much and as rarely as you can.

#46 carmarthenshire

carmarthenshire

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

I need help guys, I have been doing this regime for 9days now and washed on the 7th day. My skin hasnt calmed down just kept on getting worse, with yellow heads, specialy after shaving (used electric) Im going to trim from now on.

first question, please veryone give your opinion.

1. Im a builder and can get in extreme dust (actualy get my face looking black, and wearing a mask all day) what would you guys do if u were me? not wash? will the pores get clogged and make acne worse??will the skin clean itself?

2. I also hardly got any dead skin, any reason? i dont look very oily also, but keep getting 2 or 3 new spots a day

Cheers guys , all answers appreciated. Mat

#47 MROTH720

MROTH720

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (carmarthenshire @ Jan 13 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need help guys, I have been doing this regime for 9days now and washed on the 7th day. My skin hasnt calmed down just kept on getting worse, with yellow heads, specialy after shaving (used electric) Im going to trim from now on.

1. Im a builder and can get in extreme dust (actualy get my face looking black, and wearing a mask all day) what would you guys do if u were me? not wash? will the pores get clogged and make acne worse??will the skin clean itself?

2. I also hardly got any dead skin, any reason? i dont look very oily also, but keep getting 2 or 3 new spots a day

yea i here ya, i workout alot and im in athletic activities, so my face is constintly getting dirty some way or another, but just try to use water only, i think the main point is to just get your skin back to its natural state of defense and cleansers, moisturisers, etc all hinder its natural repair system.

#48 strider89

strider89

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

Well I have also been looking at all these threads about the water and no water methods for the past week and it all seems to make sense. Most of us in here are connected since the beginning of our acne by letting all the products and pills run our lives instead of just leaving our faces alone. I wish I wouldn't have freaked out by a few small bumps when I was 14 and started screwing up my complexion. I guess we were inexperienced and now we all have the choice to hopefully change for the long term. I have been doing the no water method for about three days now and I'm seeing the side effects mentioned especially the flaking and some itching. There is a lot of willpower involved in this method of whether to give in and wash your face or hang on longer. I will keep on updating from here on and I hope everyone does as well.

#49 KingBeta

KingBeta

http

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (strider89 @ Jan 14 2009, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been doing the no water method for about three days now and I'm seeing the side effects mentioned especially the flaking and some itching. There is a lot of willpower involved in this method of whether to give in and wash your face or hang on longer. I will keep on updating from here on and I hope everyone does as well.

Yup. I've went through that phase first hand and I have to say it was really horrible. I wanted to wash my face so bad because of the itchiness (it was totally unbearable), but after that came the light. =D

My face still itches now and then, but it was nothing compared to the 3rd and 4th week into this. The flaking will gradually reduce when you step into the first month, so just keep at it and see if it works for you. biggrin.gif

#50 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

@All
I just want to make it clear to all of you that this regime causes different reactions on a case to case basis. So just keep in your mind what the concept behind all these is: To restore your healthy clear skin without relying on chemicals as much as possible. You can personalize this regime as much as you want but make sure to keep the concept intact. Personalizing means you can do things aside from what is written here based on your circumstances as long as it is in line with the concept and the important guidelines(avoid irritation and acne causing foods or action).

QUOTE (carmarthenshire @ Jan 13 2009, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now on to you, Mat. We would be able to give a more accurate advice and opinion if you can provide background on your situation.
Answer the ff questions:
1. Since when is your acne?
2. What do you think caused your first pimple or acne?
3. What things did you do to try solve your acne problem?

Now to answer your questions: Remember that I still do not know your circumstances so I'll give my opinion and advice based on my knowledge alone. This may or may not change once you give your situational background.
1. If you stay at home, dust still come to your face but this is normal and needs no washing if washing irritates your skin. Now on your case of having work, after your work observe if your face is the same as if you just stayed at home(In this case, do not wash). But if you see that there is excessive amount of dirt on your face then please do wash your face but in this way: Simply pour the water onto your face still without touching it. Let the water flow through with it's normal falling pressure. Don't use shower to do this. If you have a pitcher then that would be good enough. Now, in case doing this doesn't seem to clean your face of the excessive dirt then try using a very mild hot water. Find that comfortable level of hot water that will not irritate your face. I hope the best for you!
2. On your second question, there are a couple of scenario I can think of why this is happening to you but without your situational background I can't assure to give out the right one. But here is a couple of them, a) it might be the aftermath of your old regimen before you did this, b) it might be because of something that you eat that causes you to break out. Check this two reasons if they apply to you.

@All
guys I need your feedback on how my regimen goes for you so that I can improve it for better understanding. Tell me if you are having a hard time understanding it, if it is vague or if it doesn't seem to connect, etc. Just tell me anything you feel is wrong with it. Thanks!

#51 carmarthenshire

carmarthenshire

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:40 AM

Now on to you, Mat. We would be able to give a more accurate advice and opinion if you can provide background on your situation.
Answer the ff questions:
1. Since when is your acne?
2. What do you think caused your first pimple or acne?
3. What things did you do to try solve your acne problem?

1. I have had acne for 10 years since I was 13.

2. must have been hormones that started my acne

3. I have tried everything, from face washes, dans bp, apple fast, b5 complex, 2month full body cleanse etc etc

Soz they are short answers just have to rush to work, cheers guys thanks so much for the help

Mat

#52 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (carmarthenshire @ Jan 14 2009, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. I have had acne for 10 years since I was 13.

2. must have been hormones that started my acne

3. I have tried everything, from face washes, dans bp, apple fast, b5 complex, 2month full body cleanse etc etc

Soz they are short answers just have to rush to work, cheers guys thanks so much for the help

Mat

So you are 23 years old as of now. It's almost time for your hormones to have settled down and your skin complete it's change. We are the same, I started acne too at 13 and hormones triggered it. Also tried everything I know that might help my acne problem all those years. Our only difference is age. I am currently 19 so my hormones are still quite active but is going to settle down in these coming days, months or years.
This is my conclusion on why you don't yet experience the oily skin and dead skin. On top of that you are still getting new spots, so here it is:
a. your skin is still damaged.
b. your skin is in mature state.
c. it will take time to see a change immediately.
d. your work, simply aggravates the problem by keeping you get new spots. and may hinder in the success of this regimen.
Note: I want to clarify that your work is of course not a hinder for life. If ever you successfully completed this regime and recovered your healthy clear skin then you can absolutely return to your builder work.

There's a sensitivity in our cases of acne. This regimen requires a semi-quarantine atmosphere to effectively work. I think I have included a quarantine requirement in the regimen on it's first release but then I decided to remove it because I thought most people here confine themselves to safe environments and did not know that there are people here that is exposed to harsh environments like you.(Edit: I did put some words about a semi-quarantine, it is in the What is my Regimen part, I'm getting forgetful these past few days sad.gif)
At this stage, our acne prone skins is comparable to burnt skins in the sense that they are both damaged. To heal a burnt skin it needs to be quarantined to avoid acquiring disease causing bacteria. In the same sense, we are going to semi-quarantine our acne prone skin "but" because it is not as severe as a burnt skin, we can still live in a normal daily environment only with sensitivity to lots of things.

Solution to your case:
a. you must find time to give yourself a semi-quarantined environment for at least a month. the longer the better though.

You might find this solution a bit discouraging but considering the burden of the harsh environment, this is the best one I can and will give. And if we decide otherwise, that is to force this regimen through in your case then you might be disappointed in the end with getting no results. Discouraging you more on the most potent solution to our acne problem just because of not meeting an important point which is to quarantine a healing skin.

@All
You must all consider the explanation I gave above because we are all in the same situation.

#53 carmarthenshire

carmarthenshire

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for yuor advice wapak. Today my skin looks a little better,although it was exposed to some cement dust but I still aint washing it! I am on day 10 and i washed it once wit water running down my face (bottled water)

I am taking a True food All Man vitamins (from highernature.com), also Cod Liver OIl 1000mg, Zinc Gluconate 10mg, EPA Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg and I have 1 teaspoon of organic acid cider vinegar a day in half a pint of water.

I will update you tommorrow guys, I do not look dry at all at the moment, just few pimples and red marks (lingering red marks)

I cannot quit my job wapak, so guess I will have to try and ehal myself in these surroundings

cheers mat

#54 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (carmarthenshire @ Jan 14 2009, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for yuor advice wapak. Today my skin looks a little better,although it was exposed to some cement dust but I still aint washing it! I am on day 10 and i washed it once wit water running down my face (bottled water)

I am taking a True food All Man vitamins (from highernature.com), also Cod Liver OIl 1000mg, Zinc Gluconate 10mg, EPA Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg and I have 1 teaspoon of organic acid cider vinegar a day in half a pint of water.

I will update you tommorrow guys, I do not look dry at all at the moment, just few pimples and red marks (lingering red marks)

I cannot quit my job wapak, so guess I will have to try and ehal myself in these surroundings

cheers mat

Good to hear that.. it's just that I don't want to take the risk but still the end-decision is yours. So with your decision we will all do our best to help you out.
Btw, I'm not telling you to quit.. but probably just have a vacation or something like that. Anyway, let's hold on to this and see what it do to us.

#55 ticolista

ticolista

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:28 AM

hey wapak! i think that washing my face 1x a day is enough for my face. coz my face got a lot better after not washng it for 2 days and wash it with a mild soap and water after your regimen. my face improve a lot. no more new pimps but the red marks on my jaw are not fading yet. simply because i dont use topicals to whitens it coz i think it will irritate my face. all the dried pus is gone. amazing! before my regimen is washing my face with clean and clear 2x a day and at night i put the green cream and poof! it became coco crunch! and now, i'll stick to my new regimen, washing my face only daytime with mild soap and water. hehe

#56 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (ticolista @ Jan 15 2009, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey wapak! i think that washing my face 1x a day is enough for my face. coz my face got a lot better after not washng it for 2 days and wash it with a mild soap and water after your regimen. my face improve a lot. no more new pimps but the red marks on my jaw are not fading yet. simply because i dont use topicals to whitens it coz i think it will irritate my face. all the dried pus is gone. amazing! before my regimen is washing my face with clean and clear 2x a day and at night i put the green cream and poof! it became coco crunch! and now, i'll stick to my new regimen, washing my face only daytime with mild soap and water. hehe

yow, it's good to hear from you again! and i'm very happy on the good news that this regimen saved you from future years of embarrassment! yes, as I've said before you don't have to follow the guide by words but by sticking to it's concept "because" it works on a case to case basis.

anyway, to answer your few dilemmas and to give you bits of advice too:
1. your skin can only remove the red marks through exfoliation, which happens in the flaking stage of this regimen, and the marks may become permanent if not shed by the skin. But because you wash, your skin is having a hard time to exfoliate. We are going to have our summer vacation soon. You better let your skin exfoliate while on vacation, and surprise them with your healthy clear skin the next time you bump into anyone you know or not know!

2. if you will, please just wash your face before you sleep with that mild soap of yours. think of it this way, you wash in the morning with water and soap removing your natural barrier and moisturizer which we call acid mantle, then you go outside and God knows what you get there. There's a high possibility that you will break out in no time with a skin that is not yet fully healed. If you can't do this, then please wash every other day(or less frequent like every 3 or 4 days) to at least give your skin time to relax or heal itself. If you still don't want to do that, then please remember to look back here once you break out again. I'm not scaring you or dictating you, I'm just concerned with you because I know how it feels to have acne due to damaged skin.

3. you are now free from this regimen! you now live a healthy lifestyle! when you were still a kid washing your face, do you call that regimen? Of course not, right? Calling your daily healthy lifestyle a regimen will make you paranoid on thinking of what if you break out again. It will remind you of acne, which can make you feel depressed and is certainly not good for living your life to the fullest.

God bless and have fun living your life to the fullest dude!

#57 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (carmarthenshire @ Jan 14 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers mat

Mat, I am re-commenting on you because I rushed my other reply due to some other business and I just realized that you are taking a lot of supplements. I made a look at fish-oil reviews here in Acne.org and saw a positive reviews. http://www.acne.org/.../402/page1.html
And they are also taking a combo of supplements so I won't be surprised on what you have. Your breakouts on your post here, clickme!, are most probably just a transition period from whatever your are doing before you switched to this regimen. The reason why you don't experienced dead skin and oily skin immediately is because of the supplements you are taking. But if the reviews on your regimen is correct then I believe that this regimen plus your supplements will make you clear in no time. You see, it looks a little better now, though it might look worse again in the coming days so hang in there dude! The proof that I can say to indicate that this regimen is working is the flaking stage which will clear red marks and blemishes. This is not yet established though so don't worry much if there's no flaking yet in your case.

#58 carmarthenshire

carmarthenshire

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

Thanks for the reply wapak

Yes I agree with you about the supplements, I might experience less flaking as I am taking so much supplements?

Cheers mat

#59 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (carmarthenshire @ Jan 15 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the reply wapak

Yes I agree with you about the supplements, I might experience less flaking as I am taking so much supplements?

Cheers mat

I believe your combo of supplements is supposed to reduce acne by reducing oiliness as I have read in other threads because they think that oiliness is a bad thing causing acne "which" is not true.

But the thing here in this regimen is that we do have to experience oiliness to re-balance the skin's way of doing things without our further intervention. Once our skin restored it's proper oil function, then the flaking starts to remove blemishes and all those nasty results of our futile attempt to make and keep our face clear of acne. This is based on my very own experience(read my log) as well as the experience of those who did this successfully. Now in your case, it is advisable that you have to drop your supplements as well. Then again, I leave the decision to you.

For me, oiliness and flaking is the sign that your skin is still actively trying to heal itself. Which in turn shows that this regimen is working and will restore your healthy skin.

#60 wapak

wapak

toomuch<3tohate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:50 AM

Now, simplified version is out! I hope more people get to try this for themselves and see and feel the difference. smile.gif