For those who can't make this, then do this other one: Water Revolution or RealWayToClearAcne
Goal: Recover healthy clear skin that does not rely on unnatural method.
From: A combination of all the concepts of every working regimen out there.
The process: Work on recovering healthy skin by avoiding things that damage or irritate your skin. Simultaneously, enhancing your diet and lifestyle to assist on your skin's recovery. After the recovery, live life to the fullest not bound by acne!
Recovering your Healthy Clear Skin
How with a Brief Why:
- Put your self in a semi-qurantined environment. This is to avoid extreme particles to get onto your currently damaged skin. And to relieve you from the stress of self-consciousness while experiencing the worst parts of this regimen.
- Stop all topicals. Definitely unnatural. After using all those products did you have clear skin without relying on them? Okay, you know it.
- Observe and drop anything that irritates your skin. It is widespread why we avoid skin irritation. Now, this is where the tricky part comes in. The part of this regimen where the rational thinking of today's society is meaningless. And some might even sound absurd but still do it and see how it affects you.
- If make-up causes you to break out, drop it.
- If a certain food causes you to break out, drop it.
- If a certain action causes you to break out, drop it.
- If washing your face with water breaks you out, drop it.
- If you shampoo everyday, drop it for a couple of days and observe at how lively your hair will become once it naturally moisturizes it with your own oil. Then shampoo only when you need to. Over washing your hair will do you no good and you know it with all these years of experience with dry, frizzy hair even if you religiously shampoo, right?
- If you are putting anything natural on your face as a regimen before starting this regimen, drop it. Even if it is natural in the sense that it is abundant and from nature, it is still unnaturally present in our skin. Hope you do get the point and not argue with it. You can try using it again once you recover your healthy skin but for now drop it.
- If there's something I wasn't able to mention but is irritating or causes you to break out then drop it.
- Enhance your diet with foods that is known to help in skin repair.
- Exercise and let the sweat on your face air dry but pat with towel your dripping sweat. This is very important! Do not overlook this and it is for your overall health too. Read Cardio Exercise
- If you dropped water, absolutely never let water touch your face no matter how worse it looks. Doing so will make the process longer. Actually, it is strongly advised to drop water to really see if this works for you or not. Washing your face will hinder the things that must happen.
- To those who can't live without topicals in their face then read this. Topical creams acne
Continue with this until your skin becomes healthy once again which means it has recovered.
This regimen works on a case-to-case basis. That is why this is adjustable to your preferences due to different individual situations we are in.
What to Expect
- Oiliness. Will last for a few days to a week. This is a sign that your skin will restore it's natural moisturizer, sunscreen and acid mantle.
- Dead Skin Mask. Will last as long as the skin needs it. This will form to protect the recovery process of your skin underneath it. Once recovery is done, this will subside naturally on it's own.
- Flaking. Will last as long as there's the dead skin mask. This will let the excessive dead skin fall off. Let it be as it does it's job perfectly fine and no intervention from you is needed.
- Healthy Skin. Will last forever in your lifetime if you are responsible enough to take care of it. Finally, the end result of this regimen.
- Pimples. Of course, we are just human beings. A pimple or two every now and then is perfectly normal. But if you break out, there must be something that caused it and it's part of your responsibility to determine and avoid.
Important Note: The Dead Skin Mask and Flaking will determine how much clear your face would be. This is because shedding the dead skin cells is the most effective way to get rid of red marks left by pimples. Warning:"Do not" interfere by making your self flake more than it needs to thinking that doing so will make your skin clearer. Let it do it's work alone.
What to Do after You Recover Your Healthy Skin
- Once flaking stops, it's time to introduce water to your skin.
- Wash your face with water at night. Do this only once and observe if you will breakout the next couple of days.
- If nothing happens, then wash your face every other day at night and observe if you will breakout.
- If nothing happens, then wash your face every night. And that should do it.
- But the best thing is to wash only when you need to, routine is evil leading to over washing. And you know that over washing leads to break out right? Okay, now you know it.
- If you think your skin is healthy enough to wash every morning and night then it's up to you to find out.
- If you want to introduce soap of any kind, it's up to you.
- It is your skin, so you know best what to do with it.
- Don't be bound by the burden of thinking that you will breakout anytime. It will just cause you stress and in worst case scenario, you really will break out.
- Live life to the fullest, think of it as the continuation of your life before acne.
For those who successfully implemented this most effective and safest regimen in their life, congratulations! You are now free of acne nightmare and will forever be, just remain vigilant of whatever you might eat or do that will cause you to break out again. And if ever you break out again, don't go panic repeating all your mistakes in the past putting chemicals on your face, but instead calmly give your skin the time it needs to recover and shoot out that thing that caused you to break out.
You want Testimonials?
jan carlo - Start here. But do not do his vinegar thing. I started with him.
AlexAlmighty - Check the date. I know why this did not reached everyone's ears.
Adam08 - Helped out a lot in pointing out the flaws in the previous ones trials.
Waterwater - He's the one that inspired Adam08 and a lot more who successfully tried this.
I am Snow - A great confidence booster and explains the situation in a mild manner. Pretty good read.
WomanSixWeeksNoWash - A very great experiment which proves that what we are doing today is over washing and way out of place. Girls must absolutely realize what this woman realized. Though not washing her private parts and arm pits is not a good thing.
Natural Skin Care, Acne, Anti Aging, Face & Acne Products - A talk about how important our internal condition is as a factor in solving our skin problems. Science really do provide the scientific facts that supports this premise of mine. It's just being covered up by the billion dollar vicious skin care industry.
This is the result of their experiments, experience, knowledge of skin biology and the concepts of other regimens working out there.
You want basic understanding of your Skin?