Is baby lotion OK on face?

5 replies to this topic

#1 =D.

=D.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

Do you guys happen to know if baby lotion by johnson and johnson is all right to put on your face?
I know there's mineral oil on it, but SEVERAL web sites I visited said that it was just a rumor and exaggerated.

I know that I put baby lotion on my face two days ago and from that moment on, my face cleared up (the zits seem to be getting less red). I mean, my face was already relatively good before its use, but after its use, these couple annoyingly big zits went down a bit.

I don't know if it's just coincidence...I've been using it for three days and things SEEM to be going well. Let's hope it lasts.

source: http://futurederm.wo...-for-your-skin/

#2 platinumluv

platinumluv

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (=D. @ Jan 6 2009, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you guys happen to know if baby lotion by johnson and johnson is all right to put on your face?
I know there's mineral oil on it, but SEVERAL web sites I visited said that it was just a rumor and exaggerated.

I know that I put baby lotion on my face two days ago and from that moment on, my face cleared up (the zits seem to be getting less red). I mean, my face was already relatively good before its use, but after its use, these couple annoyingly big zits went down a bit.

I don't know if it's just coincidence...I've been using it for three days and things SEEM to be going well. Let's hope it lasts.

Well, i began using johnson's baby body wash as my cleanser - luv it. Then i ran out of moisturizer and my friend always has baby stuff on hand. So i used some of her johnson's bedtime lotion on my face - i think it actually improved my skin. The beditme lotion is meant to "calm" baby before bed, but i think the lavender or whatever is in it calmed my skin! So..i think it's good to go!

#3 Pimple Princess

Pimple Princess

Something Kinda Ooh

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

I use the body lotion and its amazing <33

Its really helped with acne and red marks I get on my arms as well (especially after waxing as I have sensitive skin).

#4 RQ77

RQ77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:00 AM

Glad its working for you. Never heard of it helping spots wink.gif . I used to apply it on my body after a shower. I think it helped my dry skin quite well.

#5 Pimple Princess

Pimple Princess

Something Kinda Ooh

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

It smells so good too!

#6 acne_battle

acne_battle

this is Ollie, my parents cat which I took a pic of on my b day

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 38
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (=D. @ Jan 5 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is your skin sensitive, oily, combination or dry? If its sensitive, I would stay away from it not because of the mineral oil but because of the fragrance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users