Is baby lotion OK on face?

5 replies to this topic

#1 =D.

=D.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

Do you guys happen to know if baby lotion by johnson and johnson is all right to put on your face?
I know there's mineral oil on it, but SEVERAL web sites I visited said that it was just a rumor and exaggerated.

I know that I put baby lotion on my face two days ago and from that moment on, my face cleared up (the zits seem to be getting less red). I mean, my face was already relatively good before its use, but after its use, these couple annoyingly big zits went down a bit.

I don't know if it's just coincidence...I've been using it for three days and things SEEM to be going well. Let's hope it lasts.

source: http://futurederm.wo...-for-your-skin/

#2 platinumluv

platinumluv

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (=D. @ Jan 6 2009, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you guys happen to know if baby lotion by johnson and johnson is all right to put on your face?
I know there's mineral oil on it, but SEVERAL web sites I visited said that it was just a rumor and exaggerated.

I know that I put baby lotion on my face two days ago and from that moment on, my face cleared up (the zits seem to be getting less red). I mean, my face was already relatively good before its use, but after its use, these couple annoyingly big zits went down a bit.

I don't know if it's just coincidence...I've been using it for three days and things SEEM to be going well. Let's hope it lasts.

Well, i began using johnson's baby body wash as my cleanser - luv it. Then i ran out of moisturizer and my friend always has baby stuff on hand. So i used some of her johnson's bedtime lotion on my face - i think it actually improved my skin. The beditme lotion is meant to "calm" baby before bed, but i think the lavender or whatever is in it calmed my skin! So..i think it's good to go!

#3 Pimple Princess

Pimple Princess

Something Kinda Ooh

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

I use the body lotion and its amazing <33

Its really helped with acne and red marks I get on my arms as well (especially after waxing as I have sensitive skin).

"And in my dreams it feels like we are 40 storeys tall

We're safe & sound, ooh we're untouchable"

Girls Aloud

#4 RQ77

RQ77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:00 AM

Glad its working for you. Never heard of it helping spots wink.gif . I used to apply it on my body after a shower. I think it helped my dry skin quite well.

#5 Pimple Princess

Pimple Princess

Something Kinda Ooh

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

It smells so good too!

"And in my dreams it feels like we are 40 storeys tall

We're safe & sound, ooh we're untouchable"

Girls Aloud

#6 acne_battle

acne_battle

this is Ollie, my parents cat which I took a pic of on my b day

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 38
About Me

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (=D. @ Jan 5 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is your skin sensitive, oily, combination or dry? If its sensitive, I would stay away from it not because of the mineral oil but because of the fragrance.
My regimen changed (starting 5/16/09) and I am not a happy camper

AM regimen
Wash face and chest with Kaiser 5% bp wash
Moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream
Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream
Apply make up, blush, finishing powder, MAC moisture cover to dark underyeye circles
Pop a doxycycline

PM regimen
Remove make up with desert esscence jojoba oil using cotton balls
starting evening of May 28, 2009, I wash my face with Face Reality Skincare Sensitive Skin Gel Cleanser at night time only
Apply Differin to face and chest
Wait to dry and moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream
Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream
Pop a doxycycline

Foundation- MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC20 or MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15, apply a MAC blush, apply MAC prep and prime finishing powder

Anyone who has a problem zit thats having a hard time healing, try this and let me know if it helped you. Mix one tablespoon of sea salt with three tablespoons of warm water, apply to a cotton ball or a paper towel. Apply to the zit for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash it off.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users