Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cookie16

Cetaphil Vs. CeraVe

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys!

I'm starting accutane Thursday and just wanted to see if you guys reccomended Cetaphil or CeraVe? Just wondering which one I should get. (for a cleanser and moisturizing lotion or cream)

I just don't know which brand is better.

Thanks guy!!

Cetaphil has worked gret for me. Never heard of Cerave.

Sea Salt

50 mg zinc

don't forget exercise and a multivitamin

The Key Is To Simplify Your Regime

DON'T FORGET WNBR THIS JUNE!!!!!!!!! (Look it up) Sign up now!!! Feel free 2 ask me ?'s

cerave is a lot less conspicuous... that is (@ least for me), im a lot less shiny on cerave. also, it seems to be more 'creamy' than cetaphil (i only use the moisturizing lotion... maybe thats the difference)

but i feel like my skin absorbs the cerave better.. theres less of a general sticky film on my face. i dont know where to get cerave though.

im not a big fan of cetaphil

you should look in to purpose... pretty decent. i like it better than cetaphil at least

For me Cetaphil (gentle for all skin types) is awesome! I tried Cerave, Alphahydrox etc. but they all broke me out ...Cetaphil is best.

i use cetaphil cleanser and CeraVe lotion on my face and its amazing! the Cetaphil moisturizer seemed too thick. just buy several products until you find what works for you

I've been using the Cetaphil moisturize for about 3 months now and I like it.

I also never heard of the other cleanser.

I've been using the Cetaphil moisturize for about 3 months now and I like it.

I also never heard of the other cleanser.

cerave works better than cetaphil. i buy at walgreens or cvs. get the cream, not lotion for less shine.

i just quit cerave after two years, it really is a fantastic product. Im on dan's regimen now and it doenst work with the BP so im on cetaphil instead. cetaphil is alot greasier once first applied, only thing i have to say about it but no real complaints

Went from severe to mild acne from Tane, working towards perfection now.

Ive used cetaphil gentle cleanser for about 4 years now. It was alright being gentle at all, but it did not really help my acne. Recently I got a sample from my derm of Cervae cleanser, seems to take the shine off my leathery face. I think ill have to switch.