2 replies to this topic

#1 recured

recured

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

I have this large cyst on the side of the bridge of my nose (near my eye).. It first came 2 weeks ago but went away within a few days with out treatment. Now its back and i want it gone for good.. After a course of accutane a few years ago my skin is now clear and ive never really had cystic acne.

Whats the best way to deal with this lone cyst? I tried popping it with a pin because i think i need to drain it in order for it to not come back again, this was a bad move probably because nothing came out. Should i apply heat? ice? benzoyl peroxide or SA? Cortizone cream or neosporin maybe?

anyhelp is really appreciated =)

#2 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I hate to tell you, sweetie - but if you're dating me, you're dating white trash.

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

I've heard ice (not directly but wrapped in a paper towel) can help bring down inflamation, as can IBprofen. If you think there is a head, heat (a warm washcloth) can help bring it to a surface, but you have to be really careful with that one.
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#3 aswa

aswa

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

yeah, i got one there now. It swelled up the corner of my eye and looked like i had an allergic reaction. They look so disgusting, you don't want to go out anywhere, and you snap at anyone that tries to change your opinion on it. I hate acne.
Quit Smoking 2 weeks ago and broke out worse than ever before. Usually had 2-3 active pimples on my face at one time. Now it's like 10-12 with usually 2-3 cysts. I feel like I'm on accutane. So I started smoking again until I go on accutane on March 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users