Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyst on side/bridge of nose

3 posts in this topic

I have this large cyst on the side of the bridge of my nose (near my eye).. It first came 2 weeks ago but went away within a few days with out treatment. Now its back and i want it gone for good.. After a course of accutane a few years ago my skin is now clear and ive never really had cystic acne.

Whats the best way to deal with this lone cyst? I tried popping it with a pin because i think i need to drain it in order for it to not come back again, this was a bad move probably because nothing came out. Should i apply heat? ice? benzoyl peroxide or SA? Cortizone cream or neosporin maybe?

anyhelp is really appreciated =)

I've heard ice (not directly but wrapped in a paper towel) can help bring down inflamation, as can IBprofen. If you think there is a head, heat (a warm washcloth) can help bring it to a surface, but you have to be really careful with that one.

yeah, i got one there now. It swelled up the corner of my eye and looked like i had an allergic reaction. They look so disgusting, you don't want to go out anywhere, and you snap at anyone that tries to change your opinion on it. I hate acne.