Photo

Good technique (juicing & steaming method)

juicing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:48 PM

This is my first post and I hope to help people.

I found a spanish site in 2003

http://www.ocvive.co...reme_acne.shtml

they have a recipe to get rid off acne by juicing.

here is the translation.

The acne is a symptom that reflects the impurity of the body that it is trying to eliminate through the skin.

Ointments, creams and local remedies, without a doubt they help, but to eradicate it definitively, the best is to encourage to the body to wash up internally.

Three formulas are the indicated. Its recommendable to take each formula once a day, in addition to drink several natural glasses of water between meals.

The ideal is to take these juices for a minimum of 21 days in the meantime the body itself remineralize and sobers up . If you can drink it for 42 days is still better because that way it is guaranteed that It become the total renewal of the cells after the initial cleanliness of 21 days.

After this, you can drink only one formula as maintenance.

Formula 1:
Carrot and Spinach.

Formulate 2:
Carrot with celery and parsley.

Formulate 3:
Carrot, lettuce and spinach.

A daily spoonful of seeds ground of linseed to any of the juices could be added in order to clean the intestine.
You can add also Acidophilus's tablets in order to reconstruct the flora intestinal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried it time ago, and it worked!. I noticed that it helped my skin alot, but once i discontinue i had just little breaks out, but not like before.

ps:If yuo dont have all these vegetables, I recommend you only use carrots, thats what i did. Good luck.

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:56 PM

Yep, it sounds like a good body detox program to me. It's very healthy to fast (eg. juice fast) every month or so. The beta-carotene in the carrots are great for your skin. Just so long as you don't turn orange!
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:15 PM

Hey jc,

I noticed that you always post in the forums. For your posts, words and encourage, you looks like an excellent person! . I wish to meet people like you in person all days man, it hard to find people like you.

#4 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:35 PM

Here is one recommendation for anyone, to clean the pores, kill the bacteria, and rid off the sebum!

Get fresh camomile (herb). This herb is so nice, smeels so good and its medicinal, you also can drink it and will relax you.

First, put the camomile in water and boil it , when you see the vapor just pur your face and let the vapor enters to your pores. It will smeels good. You need to feel that you are sweating. It is sweat, but also dirt and oil.

Next step: Be prepared with a clean white towell and inmediately clean your face (all the sweat, dirt and sebum), do it many times until you see that your face is clean, I think 15 minutes its fine.

For what is this?

It open the pores and the camomile steam its good for the skin, and also it's disinfectant, so you are killing bacteria, cleaning the pores, and get rid off sebum. The result is a face clean with no future break outs.

p.s: Do this everyday.

#5 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 08:48 PM

Hey jc,

I noticed that you always post in the forums. For your posts, words and encourage, you looks like an excellent person! . I wish to meet people like you in person all days man, it hard to find people like you.

No problemo! It's always fun to help out and talk to other people. user posted image (I'm a guy by the way. Can't find the male pic) lol

#6 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 09:16 PM

Really cool man, did you have an initial breakout? Could you eat normally during this time?? . I hope this works smile.gif

By the way, where are you from man??

Take care , bye.

#7 LanLan

LanLan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 10:48 PM

i found out about the carrot and spinach juice also but from the Juiceman Jr. Recipe. He said it is a way to reduce your facial oil; which i believe many of us who suffer acne have. i tried once and the spinach took forever to extract. carrot dont have that much juice either. i was wondering if there any different in eating and drinking them. but since im in college dorm, its kidda hard to make carrot and spinach juice everyday.

#8 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:20 PM

i was wondering if there any different in eating and drinking them. but since im in college dorm, its kidda hard to make carrot and spinach juice everyday.

Well that's the thing. Juicing vegetables gives you the power packed punch of all the good things without having to munch on them. Can you imagine eating 3 thick stalks of carrots? My jaw would fall off. user posted image

Just remember to drink the juice, at the very most, within 30 minutes, because once the juice is exposed to oxygen, it begins to lose its nutrients.

#9 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2004 - 01:55 AM

jc, you don't mean to say ONLY drink these three drinks for 21 days?? fasting is one thing, but one's gotta eat!

kokolo:

approx. how much of each ingredient do you use per formula?

#10 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:39 PM

jc, you don't mean to say ONLY drink these three drinks for 21 days??  fasting is one thing, but one's gotta eat!

Tell me about it! REAL fasting involves great will power and determination. You've heard of the master cleanse right? Apparently, it's very powerful at ridding of some very dangerous illnesses. Sometimes people go up to 40 days without eating and just the master cleanse drink. The MC drink is supposed to give you all the nutrients you need to survive. It's also a way to lose weight.

The only time I've ever fasted was for 2 days before my liver flush. If I fast for 40 days, I won't fit my pants anymore. user posted image

#11 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2004 - 11:50 PM

Shit if I fasted for 2 days I would shrivel up to nothing. I'm 6'1" and 190lbs lean and I have a racecar metabolism so if I don't eat like 3000 calories a day I'll lose muscle fast. That and the fact that I don't believe food causes acne. I think that either they are allergic to certain foods or their organs aren't working right.

#12 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:10 AM

That's what you think blackbirdbeatle...but fasting doesn't simply lead to losing weight. There's more to it than meets the eye. user posted image

Fasting takes a great deal of determination, both mind and body. It's about giving your digestive system a rest from the daily onslaught it has to endure from the heavy "Western" diet that is plaguing this world. They say that, now, obesity is becoming more dangerous than smoking. Light me up! user posted image

If you're in good shape and are healthy already, then there's no "need" to fast. It will become much more apparent when you're older though. As time goes on you'll need to take more care of your body and your health...as well as your mind. Do you know about toxins and toxic buildup? Probably not.

user posted image "Resistance is like cheese. We can't resist cheese right?"

#13 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:57 PM

It is not fasting, I needed to edit the title.

You can drink this and continue with your habitual diet. No problem.

Remember its are formulas, not BIGS glasses of juice. For example:

2-3 carrots per day is just fine, extract them in an extractor and drink it.
The spinach, just 5-8 leaves is just fine. The same with the next vegetables.

The recipe is to remineralize the body, when you are drinking these formulas, in addition, the steaming method to kill bacteria and clean the pores, I am sure you will have results. That's what I did.

#14 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:09 PM

Fasting can be just another facet of juicing.

Ex: juice fasting (getting nutrition from juice, and juice alone), or just adding juice to your daily diet. No worries...we talk about everything on this board!

#15 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:52 PM

=D>

I understand. Maybe, I am little ignorant about fasting, I have some scare to that word lol biggrin.gif

#16 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:53 PM

=D>

I understand. Maybe, I am little ignorant about fasting, I have some scare to that word lol biggrin.gif

#17 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 06:17 PM

I was very apprehensive about it when I was younger too. Everyone here must do their research on topics they're unsure of. Otherwise, you'll always be scared of something you don't understand. Knowledge is power!

So read up about fasting if you're scared of it. The more you read the smarter you get. You'll learn wonders more than 95% of your friends. Man I sound like an NBA commercial.

#18 pyro123

pyro123

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:49 AM

I done juice fasting for 1-2 days. I recommend to add one apple for sweetness:

1 red apple
1/2 beet
3 carrots
1 parsely

or

3 slices pineapple
2 apples

etc. I need to drink vegetable juices. Haven't never done it.