low-glycemic vegetarian

3 replies to this topic

#1 Oh No My Nutrients

Oh No My Nutrients

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:45 PM

I'm going to try going low-glycemic as a solution to my acne, but I think I'll have have a hard time iterating to friends why I can't eat this or that.

I've also been vegetarian since I was in high school and I would be willing to give that up at this point in my life if I found a diet that worked but was otherwise too difficult to manage nutrition-wise, calorie-wise, variety-wise. I think explaining that away would be too difficult, as I've considered going back before for other health reasons but decided I couldn't do it.

Anyone here have any success in the kinds of things discussed on nutrition/holistic, and if so, how do you handle it in your social life?
All the latest toughs, you’ve got to shrug them off or shut them off.[/size]

#2 Necromancer

Necromancer

ayla: Necro is God-Like he's so pretty.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

As a bodybuilder, I change my diet a lot during a year. When people ask and they don't understand the first time, I show them my hand, then I show them my middle finger and wave it in the air like I just don't care. wiggle.gif
Rebuild. Recover. Return.
Cancer Survivor
[sig-img:587]

#3 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:I hate to tell you, sweetie - but if you're dating me, you're dating white trash.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:17 PM

Moving to appropriete forum, you'll get more responses there!
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#4 juicebox

juicebox

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

whatever you do bruh DON'T give up being vegiterian.. if i had the will power to commit to it i'd be living the sweet life.. way healthier for your body and ESPECIALLY face..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users