Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best time to burn off what you ate....

12 posts in this topic

ok...lol...I did it again...I ate junk food and alot of it.....

I ate a whole medium, thick crust, pepperoni pizza... I ATE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!! ](*,)

When is the best time to burn the pizza off...like how many hours after I ate it???

I never get fat....I can eat anything I want and stay skinny...but I want to burn off what ever is in the pizza that causes people to break out....

:^o

The best time to "burn off" all that starch would be as soon as you ate it, but in terms of acne causing factors...I don't think you can avoid it. Just don't eat the stuff.

You could get your stomach pumped.

The best time to \"burn off\" all that starch would be as soon as you ate it, but in terms of acne causing factors...I don't think you can avoid it. Just don't eat the stuff.

I never get fat....I can eat anything I want and stay skinny...but I want to burn off what ever is in the pizza that causes people to break out.... :^o

JUst because some people break out over eating alot of pizza doesnt mean I will break out will it????

also...if I AMMMMM going to break out...when can I expect it.... ??? :^o

next day??? A week???? a month????? sad.gif

JUst because some people break out over eating alot of pizza doesnt mean I will break out will it????

Hi zero,

There has been no scientific evidence that diet is directly related to acne. So scientifically speaking, eating that pizza won't effect your acne. As far as burning it off, I really don't like the approach of excerising only to burn off the pizza you ate the night before. Instead, why don't you try to maintain a proper excerise cycle, maybe 3 times a week?

You don't just exercise enough to burn off the burger or pizza you ate. Exercise causes your metabolism to work faster so for the few hours after exercise you burn energy faster. It's not just a calorie swap. Exercise on an empty stomach, that way your body will need to used fat reserves for energy after you've finished exercising.

You don't just exercise enough to burn off the burger or pizza you ate. Exercise causes your metabolism to work faster so for the few hours after exercise you burn energy faster. It's not just a calorie swap. Exercise on an empty stomach, that way your body will need to used fat reserves for energy after you've finished exercising.

Hi zero,

There has been no scientific evidence that diet is directly related to acne. So scientifically speaking, eating that pizza won't effect your acne. As far as burning it off, I really don't like the approach of excerising only to burn off the pizza you ate the night before. Instead, why don't you try to maintain a proper excerise cycle, maybe 3 times a week?

It's possible that the carbohydrates in the flour from the pizza provoke a a spike in insulin which leads to some inflammatory response in your skin. Some people tend to be more sensitive than others...ie. acne sufferers.

The crazed food industry is trying to go low carb EVERYTHING. Did you know that they were considering serving the pizza toppings in a bucket? :lol: