Photo

Buzz on acne

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Karlos1991

Karlos1991

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

Hey guys I saw someone post something about buzz on acne and was wondering if anyone uses this and if it actually works?

#2 Ender420

Ender420

this is hard

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

I don't know. It sounds way too good to be true, but everyone who has used it seems to think it's legit. I'm gonna buy 2 bottles now, because the BP has ravaged my supersensitive face.

#3 junkeroos

junkeroos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:15 AM

Here are some reviews I found:

http://www.makeupall...rand/Treatments

http://www.essential...d.php?tid=32469

http://community.qvc...;#msg5800796080

#4 Namaste

Namaste

Don't Overlook Simplicity & Patience

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

i never heard of it until seeing this thread but upon researching it i cannot find a single negative thing said about it. i actually just ordered some so i'll definitely update when i start using it.

ingredients:
Activated Distilled Water
Sodium Chlorite
Aloe Vera
Mono-Atomic Zinc
Mono-Atomic Silver
Mono-Atomic Copper
Lysozymatic Enzymes derived from fruits and vegetables
Glycerin
Quar Gum
Soy Bean Oil
Steric Acid
Vanillin

btw, coupon code is ship09 for free shipping
"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol

#5 Namaste

Namaste

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

great reviews on this thread: http://community.qvc...t...554&start=0

I've really gotten excited about this product. It sounds wonderful.
"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol

#6 dan52

dan52

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

I took the plunge and ordered a bottle of this over the weekend and it just arrived today. I don't have high expectations for it to be honest since some of the absolutely rave reviews for this seem to be from people who just sign up to a board and only post about it (i.e. they seem fake), but figured I'll give it a shot. Right now, I'm using Neutrogena On-the-Spot at night is keeping me mostly clear, but I really want to get off of it if I can, but I'm having some persistent dryness/redness since finishing accutane back in November and I don't think the BP is allowing me to overcome it.

I'll let you know how it works.

#7 Namaste

Namaste

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

How do I use your product and incorporate it into my routine?

Buzz on Acne is a product that has four active ingredients that work synergistically together. These active ingredients do not work well with products containing their own active ingredients. Most importantly, benzoyl peroxide. Other active ingredients that do not respond well with Buzz on Acne include but are not limited to retinols, glycolic acids, salicylic acids, BHA's and AHA's. We highly recommend that you discontinue the use of any active ingredients that are in your cleansers, washes, toners, moisturizers or any other topical until your skin has acclimated to the Buzz on Acne. Not only are we worried about a reaction with the mixing of these active ingredients (usually extreme dryness), but we are finding that their use negates the effectiveness of the Buzz on Acne. The "acclimation period" that I am referring to is a minimum of two-four weeks. After this period, actives may be added back into your routine one at a time while you are watching for bad reactions. Also note, during this "acclimation period" the skin initially may appear to be a little dry with Buzz on Acne but you soon will experience the hydration and "glow" that are frequently referred to by other Buzz on Acne users. There are many cases where the skin appears to be worse during this "acclimation period" which can be attributed to the skin's natural purging of accumulated excess sebum and the acclimation process itself.

Please be patient...as it is well worth it.

https://buzzonhealth...page=page&id=21

#8 dan52

dan52

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

Not sure if you were posting that for my benefit, but I wasn't implying that I was going to use the Buzz stuff with BP, just that I'm stopping the BP to use the Buzz on Acne spray. I used it last night and this morning after washing with Purpose liquid cleanser and then used some Cerave afterwards to moisturize. Too early to tell anything yet.

#9 Namaste

Namaste

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:27 AM

You made me think to mention it. I was going to keep using MaMa lotion until I read that, luckily. I hope it works for you. I just received mine a couple of days ago and I'll update in a week or three. Just be careful about applying it. I sprayed some on my nose and as logic would have it, it got some under my eyes. not too nice. now i spray it on my fingers and apply it right where i need it.

#10 Namaste

Namaste

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

It's been about a week since I started using BOA and so far all I can say is that I believe it's causing an initial breakout (which the website did warn about, I guess I was just overoptimistic because of the countless, solid reviews). I'm breaking out minorly in areas I very seldom ever breakout, and moderately on my usual areas. I guess I can't complain too much, ever since I tried Tazorac in December my skin hasn't been doing too well. Besides, the IB from Taz was significantly worse than this. A few extra small bumps aren't going to kill me, as long as this purging period ends soon. Keeping my head up high.

#11 dan52

dan52

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:46 PM

It's been about a week for me too, and overall, things are going well although I've had a slight breakout in the past few days too, but it's pretty superficial, whiteheads and some papules. Considering the bad breakouts I was recovering from before starting, it's a welcome relief. One definite positive is that it's very easy to use, just a quick couple of sprays and you're done. And it's very non-irritating as well. I had some lingering dryness from the BP and ended up switching from the Purpose cleanser to the more gentle Cerave cleanser, and things seem a bit better now. I'll update again in another few days.

#12 Namaste

Namaste

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

i'm glad so far you seem pleased with it. i noticed that the ones that pop up aren't nearly as bad as my usual ones (i've been averaging a few new ones a day for awhile now) and they go down faster than usual. keeping my fingers crossed.