Photo

Anyone Getting Rid of Parasites?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

Not dissing anyone who is doing the whole coffee enema thing but it scares the hell out of me to try that method. Worrying about internal burning, not doing it right, becoming constipated, etc... To all those who did try it, I'm sure you were nervous as hell when you first did it and second guessed yourself before imagining how awesome it would be not to have acne.... So you can see where I'm coming from...

Congrats to all those who have had success though....

Anyway, I am looking for a good way to rid the parasites in a different way if anyone has suggestions. Also is there anyone to tell if you even have them? Without having a doctor stick a camera down in your stomach?

#2 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

I was actually wondering that myself......about how can you tell that you have them, and if you do, are there any non-penatrative ways to get rid of them? I don't know if I'd actually want to try it yet, persay, but I am curious.
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#3 karma89

karma89

I love lamp.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:47 PM

www . humaworm . com carries a great regimen for doing it naturally. Check out thier site, and thier message board, it's really informative. I'm not soliciting anything, I've just visited it before and as soon as I obtain my credit card, I'm prolly going to order thier kit.
My Wonderfully Original Log: CLICK IT!

#4 AniMuS

AniMuS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (karma89 @ Oct 30 2008, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
www . humaworm . com carries a great regimen for doing it naturally. Check out thier site, and thier message board, it's really informative. I'm not soliciting anything, I've just visited it before and as soon as I obtain my credit card, I'm prolly going to order thier kit.

QUOTE (http://www.humaworm.com/contact.html)
My mother also helped to improve my grandmother's famous "wormer" formula by researching and importing herbs that had been unavailable to my grandmother and great-grandmother. It's strong, yet gentle. (My grandmother's formula could've cleaned out an elephant!) Now the 4th generation is grown. We have bankers, lawyers and even a "real" doctor in the family, who, by the way, took a parastilogy course in med school and was taught NOTHING about parasites in America! Over the years, the family has improved the HUMAWORM Formula and modernized the manufacturing process. We are currently reaching out across America and the world helping people learn about parasites and their removal.

Seems like their formula was not done by a doctor... and they put "even" as if having a doctor was something extra! LOL be careful with what you buy...

About the topic, i'm also interested in riding out of parasites. I've got some difficulty gaining weight, and i sometimes wonder if it's just my body type or if i have some parasyte, which could, by the way, be responsible for some of my acne.

#5 rakbs

rakbs

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:26 AM

I'm in no way advocating this method, but I read this on curezone and thought it was interesting/potentially frightening. It involved doing this (paraphrasing):

-Filling up a warm bath
-Adding a predetermined amount of sugar to the water
-Sitting in the bath

Which purportedly causes parasites to come out of your body because they can sense the sugar, and they want it.

I don't know if this would be effective, but even if it was, I think I'd be too mortified of the concept to actually try it. Then again, if it really worked, it would be a lot simpler than taking expensive anti-fungals.

But yeah, definitely not advocating that method, but you can research it yourself and see what you think if you want. smile.gif
Clear for 8+ months now through striving for optimal fitness levels, stress levels, sleep, nutrient density in my body, and an overall holistic lifestyle approach.

Diet (I stick to this as much as I can): eggs; meat; poultry; wild-caught seafood; vegetables; fat sources from coconut oil, olive oil, and butter; fruit as I crave it; tea; and purified water. I buy organic and/or pastured foods as I reasonably can, but I think that it's the type of foods you eat, and not the quality of food (within reason, of course) that most determines how healthy you will be.

I highly recommend green smoothies as nutrition powerhouses. They are good on so many levels.

Now experimenting with a higher proportion of legumes, nuts, and seeds in my diet.

I eat absolutely no gluten. I limit intake of all grains, but up to two servings of non-glutenous grain a day is fine. I avoid all added sugar--high fructose corn syrup, sugar, honey, etc. I stay away from soybean oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, and other oils not named olive or coconut. I base my diet off of whole, unprocessed foods, and I prepare them in healthful, delicious ways.

Daily exercise. Sunlight whenever possible.

Supplements: Currently? None. Supplements that have helped in the past (and I can personally recommend) are fish oil, zinc, apple cider vinegar, Vitamin D.

#6 tobias

tobias

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:47 AM

You say it like its a bad things rakbs. I'd sit in a sugar-bath if I knew it'd draw parasites out. Do I think it would... maybe if you sit in there a loooong time. But I have my doubts
Males - GET AN ELECTRIC RAZOR, so important

Experimenting with:
-no added/un-natural sugar
-no grains bar rice cakes, gluten-free bread & buckwheat pancakes, of which in moderation. Aim for <50g carbs/day
-intermittent fasting and eating smaller amounts more frequently
-daily exercise

What breaks me out: some pastuerised dairy, gluten, SUGAR, probably starch and lectins, sleep deprivation, lack of sun, stress, some other b*tch of a thing I'm yet to discover

#7 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:50 PM

Found an article online that recommended the following:

"It is best used as tea or essential oil; the latter has a higher content of active substances and effects appear in a shorter period of time. Savory oil works best in combination with pumpkin seed oily extract, another great remedy that eliminates intestinal worms. You can have raw – not fried – pumpkin seeds, or use supplements based on pumpkin oil.

Pumpkin seed oil can be used to get rid of intestinal parasites without any side effects at all; there is no restriction of administration for children or women. Though it should be taken for at least a fortnight, results are almost immediate. One or two hours after taking the pumpkin seed oil, take some castor oil or a laxative to increase bowel movement and start eliminating the parasites. The active substances have a paralyzing effect on the worms, they are not actually killed; therefore, it is good to follow the pumpkin seed oil with some powerful laxatives.

You can mash 400 grams of pumpkin seeds and mix them with milk and honey until the composition reaches a puree consistency. Have it on empty stomach in the morning and follow it with castor oil a couple of hours later."

Talk about good timing, Halloween is tomorrow. Start gutting those pumpkins!

Haha not sure if this would work, I'm going to try and fun some more info on it. Anyone heard of this before? Sounds nice and easy eusa_dance.gif eusa_dance.gif

#8 JacJack

JacJack

price check!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Michaelangelo @ Oct 30 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"It is best used as tea or essential oil; the latter has a higher content of active substances and effects appear in a shorter period of time. Savory oil works best in combination with pumpkin seed oily extract, another great remedy that eliminates intestinal worms. You can have raw – not fried – pumpkin seeds, or use supplements based on pumpkin oil.

Pumpkin seed oil can be used to get rid of intestinal parasites without any side effects at all; there is no restriction of administration for children or women. Though it should be taken for at least a fortnight, results are almost immediate. One or two hours after taking the pumpkin seed oil, take some castor oil or a laxative to increase bowel movement and start eliminating the parasites. The active substances have a paralyzing effect on the worms, they are not actually killed; therefore, it is good to follow the pumpkin seed oil with some powerful laxatives.

You can mash 400 grams of pumpkin seeds and mix them with milk and honey until the composition reaches a puree consistency. Have it on empty stomach in the morning and follow it with castor oil a couple of hours later."

Haha not sure if this would work, I'm going to try and fun some more info on it. Anyone heard of this before? Sounds nice and easy eusa_dance.gif eusa_dance.gif

the 3 best anti parasite ingredients = clove, wormwood and black walnut~
Im using Dr Clark's set and it's working really well ( really expensive too...but worth it)
I see dead parasites in my bms eusa_clap.gif gross but....hey it's working~!
I tried paragone by ulimateflora before and it doesnt work that well...It's a great blend accord to its ingredient list...but it doesnt work as well as Dr clark's

also I read overdosing coq10 can kill tapeworms~! 3000 mg one time once a week = kills all the parasites that clove, wormwood and black walnut cant kill

#9 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

thought I would ass this video for people wondering if they have parasites...

Check It Out

#10 AniMuS

AniMuS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (JacJack @ Oct 31 2008, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Michaelangelo @ Oct 30 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"It is best used as tea or essential oil; the latter has a higher content of active substances and effects appear in a shorter period of time. Savory oil works best in combination with pumpkin seed oily extract, another great remedy that eliminates intestinal worms. You can have raw €“ not fried €“ pumpkin seeds, or use supplements based on pumpkin oil.

the 3 best anti parasite ingredients = clove, wormwood and black walnut~
Im using Dr Clark's set and it's working really well ( really expensive too...but worth it)
I see dead parasites in my bms eusa_clap.gif gross but....hey it's working~!
I tried paragone by ulimateflora before and it doesnt work that well...It's a great blend accord to its ingredient list...but it doesnt work as well as Dr clark's

also I read overdosing coq10 can kill tapeworms~! 3000 mg one time once a week = kills all the parasites that clove, wormwood and black walnut cant kill

Does it really work?... I mean, did you read the disclaimer?

[...]Dr. Clark's research is based on bio feedback. Bio feedback research is not considered scientific by US Government authorities. Our statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.

I also found this
As a matter of fact, Dr. Clark does not endorse ANY products due to legal reasons. The ONLY products she has are her books. Please be careful about any company selling products that they claim are endorsed, recommended, approved, certified, or made by Dr. Clark.

http://shop.toolsfor...rbc-clarkia.htm

And this

In September 1999, Clark was arrested in San Diego, California, based on a fugitive warrant from Indiana, where she faced charges of practicing medicine without a license. In November, a former patient filed suit accusing her of negligence and fraud.

Peter W. Pappas, Ph.D., a prominent parasitologist and Professor Emeritis at the Ohio State University, stated (a) although cancer and AIDS are found worldwide, the parasite Clark blames for them is limited to South East Asia; (b) "Clark's 'case histories' represent an egregious example of a highly biased experimental protocol, and her theories are based on bad science"; and "She clearly does not have a basic understanding of the most fundamental parasitological principles."

http://www.quackwatc...ncer/clark.html