195 replies to this topic

#21 bruingrl456

bruingrl456

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Rebecca648 @ May 6 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been using Epiduo for about a week and a half and so far it is awful. I'm a 24/f and have suffered from mild acne for the past couple years. I used Clindamycin pledglets for a year and they were great, but my dermatologist suggested I try Epiduo. So far my acne is worse than it has ever been, my skin is oily and dry all at the same time. It is burning like crazy and peeling all over. I read on the website it gets worse before it gets better, but how long does that last? My dermatologist didn't warn me of this so I don't know how long to stick with it! Does anyone who has used Epiduo have a good estimate or experienced this as well? I don't know if I am being impatient or if I should throw in the towel on this medicine and ask for a different one.

Hey there.

I'm using Epiduo too at night, and I know what you mean, it used to burn SO badly but I think I'm finally used to it. It was prescribed about 3 weeks ago, I've been using it for 22 days. At about the 2 week mark, my skin broke out horribly. I have pretty mild acne I guess and simply wanted to get rid of a couple of zits that I had so this was really discouraging. All of a sudden I had gross papules on my forehead (which I had never had before) and all of these whiteheads on my chin. Going from three to, like, eight bumps was really upsetting. Because it has the adapalene (a retinoid) like Differin though, I think this might be the initial breakout? It seems as though ever since then my skin is getting slightly better... I don't have any new zits besides one whitehead on my chin, and the rest seem to be drying up, knock on wood! I should also mention that I was using minocycline for the first two weeks, and I stopped on Sunday because I had a terrible allergic reaction to it (hives, fever, sore throat, etc). Yesterday and today I have used Duac in the morning, which will hopefully help counter a continuance of the initial breakout, but I don't know. I also just added 50 mg zinc and fish oil capsules to my diet today so I hope those will do something.

Keep me posted with how you're doing -- I know that the adapalene is supposed to retrain your skin and make everything surface & get worse before it gets better, but if this is going to continue to make my acne worse then I really don't see the point in going onward since mine wasn't bad to begin with. I just wanted to clear some things up. Hopefully we're both just experiencing the initial breakout and will soon be in the clear? I mean, mine is looking better... *cross fingers*

I just started a blog today, so I'll be tracking mine too if you want to compare!

eusa_dance.gif

AM:
Neostrata Exuviance Purifying Gel Cleanser
DUAC topical gel
Oil Of Olay Moisturizer - Sensitive Skin

PM:
ACZONE topical gel

DAILY:
Yasmin
50 mg zinc
1 fish oil

#22 michy912

michy912

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (bruingrl456 @ May 6 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been using Epiduo for about a week and a half and so far it is awful. I'm a 24/f and have suffered from mild acne for the past couple years. I used Clindamycin pledglets for a year and they were great, but my dermatologist suggested I try Epiduo. So far my acne is worse than it has ever been, my skin is oily and dry all at the same time. It is burning like crazy and peeling all over. I read on the website it gets worse before it gets better, but how long does that last? My dermatologist didn't warn me of this so I don't know how long to stick with it! Does anyone who has used Epiduo have a good estimate or experienced this as well? I don't know if I am being impatient or if I should throw in the towel on this medicine and ask for a different one.

Hey there.

I'm using Epiduo too at night, and I know what you mean, it used to burn SO badly but I think I'm finally used to it. It was prescribed about 3 weeks ago, I've been using it for 22 days. At about the 2 week mark, my skin broke out horribly. I have pretty mild acne I guess and simply wanted to get rid of a couple of zits that I had so this was really discouraging. All of a sudden I had gross papules on my forehead (which I had never had before) and all of these whiteheads on my chin. Going from three to, like, eight bumps was really upsetting. Because it has the adapalene (a retinoid) like Differin though, I think this might be the initial breakout? It seems as though ever since then my skin is getting slightly better... I don't have any new zits besides one whitehead on my chin, and the rest seem to be drying up, knock on wood! I should also mention that I was using minocycline for the first two weeks, and I stopped on Sunday because I had a terrible allergic reaction to it (hives, fever, sore throat, etc). Yesterday and today I have used Duac in the morning, which will hopefully help counter a continuance of the initial breakout, but I don't know. I also just added 50 mg zinc and fish oil capsules to my diet today so I hope those will do something.

Keep me posted with how you're doing -- I know that the adapalene is supposed to retrain your skin and make everything surface & get worse before it gets better, but if this is going to continue to make my acne worse then I really don't see the point in going onward since mine wasn't bad to begin with. I just wanted to clear some things up. Hopefully we're both just experiencing the initial breakout and will soon be in the clear? I mean, mine is looking better... *cross fingers*

I just started a blog today, so I'll be tracking mine too if you want to compare!

eusa_dance.gif

I've been on epiduo for almost 2 weeks now and I'm pretty happy with it. My skin is very soft and looks much smoother. I also haven't had any real breakouts, although my acne is pretty mild and mostly non-inflammatory anyway. I had some redness last week but then I backed off and didn't apply it the next night. Have you been easing into it or have you been doing it daily since the beginning? If you're having a lot of burning, maybe you should take a few nights off. It really helped me. I'm up to 3 nights in a row without too much irritation. I also apply a good moisturizer about 30 min after I apply the epiduo. I think that has helped a lot. When I used retin a in high school I remember having a lot more irritation at the beginning, so this has been gentler on me. Of course, I'm not that far in yet so I won't declare victory for a few more weeks.

#23 Languages

Languages

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

If you're experiencing burning, try using less. I am also on Epiduo, and it burns slightly. But if I apply just enough to spread everywhere (and not any extra), then it won't burn. Honestly, I don't know if I like it too much..I know in the back of my mind I'll end up on Accutane in June when I go back for my followup. The derm mentioned it.

Regimen
AM; Wash w/ Clearasil Sensitive Formula, Moisturize with Combination Sensitive Moisturizer from Neutrogena.
PM; Wash w/ Clearasil Sensitive Formula . Finacea.

Finacea is a new addition to my regimen. My acne is pretty mild according to everyone, but I get really down about it. I do like Finacea. I Recently switched from Neutrogena AHA to the Combination Moisturizer..I suspect the fragrance (just found out it was in the AHA) has been breaking me out.

#24 abell2882

abell2882

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:24 PM

I was just prescribed Epiduo (as well as Doryx) and I literally just used my Epiduo for the first time tonight (so far no burning, hopefully it stays that way). I'm glad I found this thread (because of the useful information)! My doctor told me to do it once every other day and slowly work up to two applications, which I'll do. I am curious, did y'all start of using it twice a day? I'm a little hesitant because I also had a bad experience with Differin like a lot of other posters, but I am optimistic after seeing some of the posts on here. Hopefully those of you who are doing well on it are continuing to do well and those who haven't had a pleasant experience so far I hope you are doing better!

#25 bruingrl456

bruingrl456

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (abell2882 @ May 21 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just prescribed Epiduo (as well as Doryx) and I literally just used my Epiduo for the first time tonight (so far no burning, hopefully it stays that way). I'm glad I found this thread (because of the useful information)! My doctor told me to do it once every other day and slowly work up to two applications, which I'll do. I am curious, did y'all start of using it twice a day? I'm a little hesitant because I also had a bad experience with Differin like a lot of other posters, but I am optimistic after seeing some of the posts on here. Hopefully those of you who are doing well on it are continuing to do well and those who haven't had a pleasant experience so far I hope you are doing better!

Hey there,

No, I never used it twice a day, and if your doctor told you to do so eventually I wouldn't even try that for a few weeks. My doctor told me to only use it once a day, and I started off every other day and slowly built up a tolerance so that I could apply it frequently. If I felt irritated though I'd still take a night off. Unfortunately, going into my sixth week I gave up on the Epiduo and now just use the topical antibiotic Duac. It's summer and I want to be at the beach and around my friends, so even if Epiduo clears me in the long run it wasn't worth my acne getting so so so much worse from the initial breakout before it did. I had very mild acne to start with, and it just kept getting more and more terrible with the Epiduo due to the adapalene like Differin, so I kicked it to the curb and luckily my skin is quickly healing. Actually, if Differin didn't work for you I'm surprised that your doctor prescribed Epiduo, since it's the same drug but just with the added benzoyl peroxide. But I hope it works better for you than it did for me - maybe your previous experience with adapalene will help lessen the IB severity! Keep us posted on how it is going. I probably am going to regret giving up in the long run, but it's just not worth it to me right now.

AM:
DUAC topical gel

PM:
ACZONE topical gel

DAILY:
Yasmin
50 mg zinc
1 fish oil

#26 michy912

michy912

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

I've been on epiduo for a little over 4 weeks. I still like it. My skin is super dry right now, but not red. I eased up to every night application and I still take a night off once in a while if my skin is really dry (or I skip my cheeks, which are the driest, and only apply to T zone). I've definitely had fewer pimples and I feel like my skin is smoother. Summer is a tough time to start retinoids b/c it's hard to remember to keep out of the sun.

#27 seaserpin

seaserpin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (avanineglect @ Mar 3 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone, just prescribed the Epiduo today after a nightmare with Differin that lasted two nights only! honestly, I would rather have the acne than what the Differin did to me... holy cow...

I am picking up the Epi tomorrow; I was hesitant at first because I know this is a "new" product, but after reading some of your posts I am feeling better about it. I have two thoughts remaining:

1) This product contains .1% of the adapelene, right? Which is exactly what Differin contains? So how will using that PLUS another treatment on top of it be less horrific for my face in terms of redness, flaking, burning, drying, etc? I guess there are some inactive ingredients in it? My dermatologist said something about Vitamin A?

2) So how much is this really drying out your skin? On the second day after using Differin, my face was covered in dry, red splotches that were flaking everywhere, including, weirdly enough, on my scalp. It burned to the touch and whenever I tried to put ANY product on it to relieve it or cover it up. So what can I expect from the Epiduo?

Let me know your dryness factor, thanks a bunch,

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I was just at the doctors today and I had asked for a referral to go to the dermatologist again. I have been dealing with acne since I was 16 years old. I am now 26. I have managed to keep it under control for the last 5 years now, but every once in a while I will get some bad flare ups and it makes me feel as though I am hopeless again. I have tried everything under the sun, or at least it feels that way. I have been on ortho-tricyclene, benzamyacin, benzol peroxide, retina-A, tetracycline, etc. I have tried Pro-Active as well, nothing seems to really work. I have sensitive skin as well as dry skin. So I get discouraged when I use any OTC products because they are all developed for oily skin. My skin is not in the least bit oily and all those products do is dry me out. Recently, I have been on a huge kick of using natural based products. Products without parabens, artificial oils, and fragrances. These are things that if you take the time to read the ingredients you will find that almost everything has it in it. Even Acne washes and moisturizers (Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, Estee Lauder, Lancome, all of those cosmetic counter lines) and things that CLAIM to be natural. I have also worked for Estee Lauder and Clinique for about three years, I have been a faithful user of those lines. I had to switch from Estee Lauder to Clinique due to the fact that their products were pumped full of fragrance and caused me to break out badly.These things can irritate skin as well or even suffocate it and cause it to flare up. A really good line that I have found that is nourishing as well as non- irritating is called "Juice Organics" you can get it at Target or on their web-site. It is all natural with nothing harsh in it and it hydrates just enough, it goes into your skin and does not sit on top. The cleansers are amazing as well. There are not a bunch of different formulas to confuse you either. The products are brightening so they help safely and naturally eliminate past superficial scarring. The reason I am posting this is because my doctor had given me some samples of the Epiduo, I have not tried them yet, but like all of you I am hesitant to put one more harsh thing on my face. But the dream of waking up and not having to put any make-up on is still living within me. I was looking at the product reviews when I had stumbled upon this site and was reading all of your posts. I am willing to share any knowledge of mine that might help anyone out. Just let me know if I can be of any service to anyone, I have done a lot of research and will be happy to help. In the mean time I will update my results as well with the Epiduo. One thing is I see that a lot of you have questions, check out their web-site it answered a lot of my questions. Also, I see that some of you are using it twice a day, when the directions are saying, apply once a day, at night in a thin layer and on a clean face. Hope that helps. biggrin.gif

#28 anne1234

anne1234

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Rebecca648 @ May 6 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been using Epiduo for over two weeks now and my face is now covered in acne! I have had acne since I was 13 and I am now 22. My face has never looked worse! I know the website said you get worse before you get better, but I am wondering the same thing as you, how long will it be worse for and how worse is it going to get? I was using it twice a day (that is what the dermatologist told me to do) but my face was starting to burn a little so I am now down to one a day. I paid a lot for this medicine and so I don't want to give up on it so early, but how are you to know when to give up on it?

#29 babu ^^

babu ^^

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

oooo can u tell me how ur experience with epiduo went. I have been on it for a week now and ive been breaking out. i apply it once and then clarifoam in the morning

my skin was really really oily at the beginning but now it is starting to get drier. im stil lgetting pimpes though :( not huge but they def bother me.

#30 kimry09

kimry09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hey new here. But I started Epiduo for night use and was also perscribed Duac Gel from Steifel for the morning. So far I have loved the combination! I haven't had any kind of horrible experiences i've read in here but I do remember that when i first started using it that my skin did get dry and flaky which didn't bother me too much, but it didn't look good when I was wearing makeup. Its been about a month now and I don't feel any burning sensations when i apply and my skin isn't overly sensitive. I'm more clear then usual and haven't gotten any major underground pimples like i usually do. If I get any its a little one that isn't noticeable and goes away in like a day. Right now my problem is finding a face wash that I ca use before bed that is alcohol free. I'm almost out of the expensive sample ones my dermatologist provided.

Also, to the ones (actually the ladies) who are breaking out worse, what kind of make up do you use? I used to break out even more when I used cheap, drugstore make up. But I have been using Bare Minerals and not only is it great for my face but has spf 15.

Anyone with suggestions on face wash? Thanks!

#31 babu ^^

babu ^^

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (kimry09 @ Jun 20 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey new here. But I started Epiduo for night use and was also perscribed Duac Gel from Steifel for the morning. So far I have loved the combination! I haven't had any kind of horrible experiences i've read in here but I do remember that when i first started using it that my skin did get dry and flaky which didn't bother me too much, but it didn't look good when I was wearing makeup. Its been about a month now and I don't feel any burning sensations when i apply and my skin isn't overly sensitive. I'm more clear then usual and haven't gotten any major underground pimples like i usually do. If I get any its a little one that isn't noticeable and goes away in like a day. Right now my problem is finding a face wash that I ca use before bed that is alcohol free. I'm almost out of the expensive sample ones my dermatologist provided.

Also, to the ones (actually the ladies) who are breaking out worse, what kind of make up do you use? I used to break out even more when I used cheap, drugstore make up. But I have been using Bare Minerals and not only is it great for my face but has spf 15.

ahh congrats :) ive been on for almost 2 weeks now and i def see my face improving. it just took me a little time to get used too but i think its gonna be good from now on :)

Im about to look into Bare Minerals because i heard of all the great reviews

Face Wash - http://web2.sasa.com...no=102490105001

~ i was clear last time i used it but now ive moved and it is MUCH harder to get (also derm has me on derm face wash)~ def going back to it when im done with his cleanser

#32 kimry09

kimry09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (babu ^^ @ Jun 20 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh congrats smile.gif ive been on for almost 2 weeks now and i def see my face improving. it just took me a little time to get used too but i think its gonna be good from now on smile.gif

Face Wash -

~ i was clear last time i used it but now ive moved and it is MUCH harder to get (also derm has me on derm face wash)~ def going back to it when im done with his cleanser

Thanks! biggrin.gif I'll look into that. I'm trying to find Throughly Clean Face Wash but there is no store in my area that has it!!! eusa_wall.gif

Oh another thing I remember from the beginning of using EPiduo was that I had REALLY bad chapped lips for about a few days and was constantly applying medicated lip balm. But it has since gone away and I've read somewhere that that is a side affect for some acne meds and only means that your body is absorbing it and working.

#33 Ugly Mug

Ugly Mug

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

I got my Thoroughly Clean face wash at Trader Joe's. I also started Epiduo tonight, and so far no burning. Hopefully it'll just keep getting better! I get inflammation on my forehead and temples.
=( I'll keep my fingers crossed and update you guys on how my experience went!

#34 babu ^^

babu ^^

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (kimry09 @ Jun 20 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (babu ^^ @ Jun 20 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh congrats :) ive been on for almost 2 weeks now and i def see my face improving. it just took me a little time to get used too but i think its gonna be good from now on :)

Face Wash -

Thanks! :D I'll look into that. I'm trying to find Throughly Clean Face Wash but there is no store in my area that has it!!! :wall:

Oh another thing I remember from the beginning of using EPiduo was that I had REALLY bad chapped lips for about a few days and was constantly applying medicated lip balm. But it has since gone away and I've read somewhere that that is a side affect for some acne meds and only means that your body is absorbing it and working.

mhmm my lips were a little chapped but it was mainly my skin getting drier but even that was not a problem. i tend to not react as violently to bp as most people do. blessing and a curse i guess but it is def getting better so its ok ;)
~something i noticed was that i could really start to see the pore on my blemishes; they were very open but idk if that was the clarifoam or epidou its so hard to tell lol

QUOTE (Ugly Mug @ Jun 23 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got my Thoroughly Clean face wash at Trader Joe's. I also started Epiduo tonight, and so far no burning. Hopefully it'll just keep getting better! I get inflammation on my forehead and temples.
=( I'll keep my fingers crossed and update you guys on how my experience went!

ooo def update on how it goes for you :) what type of acne and how long have u had it for?

#35 Aileeny

Aileeny

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

I just got this stuff prescribed to me today &&& my dermatologist said it WILL get worse before it gets better, because all the crap is being extracted out of your face, but he said to use it for AT LEAST 2 months, idk if it's the same for you, but i hope that helps.

#36 applepiefortea

applepiefortea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

Hey!
I'm a fifteen year old girl with mild-to-moderate acne on my forehead and mild on my cheeks by my nose. I was proscribed this today and i'm picking it up from the pharmacy tommorow.
I'm kind of surprised my doc proscribed me such a harsh product but it's the first of it's kind i've used (i've only used salycilic acid before), but he reccomended i try it on my arm for the first three days, then use a pea sized amount on ALL of my acne altogether, and only once every two days, then progress to once a day.
He also proscribed me a moisturising cream and says i can use a moisturising cleanser.

I'm kind of freaked out, i don't want it to make my skin red and dry because i used Tea Tree Oil all this winter and it dried my skin horribly. But i guess with moisturiser it'll be okay.

I can't wait to see what happens...i hope it gets better. It's gotten out of hand and that scares me.

#37 melmel87

melmel87

melle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

I'm 21 years old and have suffered from moderate acne on and off since my teens. I'd say I sweat way more than the average woman and seem to produce a lot of oil. I can not even begin to talk about how many different products I've used but I started using Epiduo gel .1%/2.5% combined with minocycline 100mg about 2 and a half weeks ago and Ive only had 1 zit since. I use the acne face soap bar from clinique which my dermatologist said was fine to use. My acne has completely cleared up besides a few dry ones and red spots which are fading. My skin actually feels smooth to touch! I've tried every medication there is and this is the only product that has given me good results. It does burn somewhat when applied but nothing unbearable. My face was red the first few uses but no longer and I've gone from using it only at night to two times a day and I'm just fine now. I started seeing results instantly but I was so frustrated with acne I went to a different dermatologist to try accutane, which I have not tried yet but was going to if this didn't work (still using accutane as a last resort). The gel costed $40 but my dermatologist gave me a $20 rebate so not too expensive. All in all good experience so far hope it continues to work!

Also on a side note, most people with acne use makeup and I swear I'll never use makeup sold in a drugstore again, only Clinique.

#38 Languages

Languages

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (melmel87 @ Jul 11 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm 21 years old and have suffered from moderate acne on and off since my teens. I'd say I sweat way more than the average woman and seem to produce a lot of oil. I can not even begin to talk about how many different products I've used but I started using Epiduo gel .1%/2.5% combined with minocycline 100mg about 2 and a half weeks ago and Ive only had 1 zit since. I use the acne face soap bar from clinique which my dermatologist said was fine to use. My acne has completely cleared up besides a few dry ones and red spots which are fading. My skin actually feels smooth to touch! I've tried every medication there is and this is the only product that has given me good results. It does burn somewhat when applied but nothing unbearable. My face was red the first few uses but no longer and I've gone from using it only at night to two times a day and I'm just fine now. I started seeing results instantly but I was so frustrated with acne I went to a different dermatologist to try accutane, which I have not tried yet but was going to if this didn't work (still using accutane as a last resort). The gel costed $40 but my dermatologist gave me a $20 rebate so not too expensive. All in all good experience so far hope it continues to work!

Also on a side note, most people with acne use makeup and I swear I'll never use makeup sold in a drugstore again, only Clinique.

I'm glad to see someone who had such good success with it. smile.gif

Regimen
AM; Wash w/ Clearasil Sensitive Formula, Moisturize with Combination Sensitive Moisturizer from Neutrogena.
PM; Wash w/ Clearasil Sensitive Formula . Finacea.

Finacea is a new addition to my regimen. My acne is pretty mild according to everyone, but I get really down about it. I do like Finacea. I Recently switched from Neutrogena AHA to the Combination Moisturizer..I suspect the fragrance (just found out it was in the AHA) has been breaking me out.

#39 verolize

verolize

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this so I am going to introduce myself. I have been dealing with acne since I was 17. I am now 29. For a good five years I kept my skin clear with Acne Free but then it all came back. I had cystic acne, white heads, blackheads, postules,etc. I had it all. Just recently I broke out with cystic acne on my cheeks. I gave in a went to see a dermatologist who perscribe Epiduo along with a facial wash called Oscion cleasnser which contains 6% Benzoil Peroxide. He recommended washing my face 3 times a day and using Epiduo once at night. I have used it faithfully for two weeks now. No burning at all!!! I use a pea size amount of Epiduo just as directed. Even the facial cleanser feels great when I wash. Hardly any dryness at all. I use light moisturizer and it feels just fine. My cystic acne it healing greatly and I have experienced a few new little whiteheads the come and go pretty quickly. Needless to say, I am happy so far with the results. Good luck to all of you !!!!

#40 babu ^^

babu ^^

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:12 AM

I almost am totally clear up :) just literally two baby pimples you cant even notice
~ i use epiduo and one other cream in the morning~

on a side note, since epiduo doesn't help scaring; do u know anything that will

GLAD THIS IS WORKING FOR SO MANY ! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users