Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveLewis

Good organic apple juice brand that's available anywhere

8 posts in this topic

Apple juice contains lots of sugar, that I would personally stay away from. Especially if you're trying to maintain a diet to subside acne. Anyways, the best organic apple juice is probably Martinelli's (NOT SPARKLING CIDER). I'm sure most grocery stores hold it.

If anything, a cheaper alternative is pure 100% unsweetened apple juice as well. Just be sure that it's pasteurized, otherwise you run the risk of unwanted bacteria.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

If anything, a cheaper alternative is pure 100% unsweetened apple juice as well.  Just be sure that it's pasteurized, otherwise you run the risk of unwanted bacteria.

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

Hmmm...for my flush this time around, I also drank some economy brand apple juce (Allen's) to pre-prepare myself.

On the label it reads: pure.unsweetened.Apple juice - Vitamin C added.

Ingredients: Apple juice, ascorbic acid (vitamin c). I wonder if this had anything to do with it, (Last time I drank another brand) cause I know that it's best to drink the apple juice with as little additives as possible. #-o #-o #-o

(But...for my final apple juice servings [the most important ones I'm assuming], I drank fresh pressed.)

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

jc - I doubt that Vit C would have had any adverse effect. For starters it's water soluble ... and in large amounts can cause diarhea (eeek! spelling)

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

jc  - I doubt that Vit C would have had any adverse effect. For starters it's water soluble ... and in large amounts can cause diarhea (eeek! spelling)

99.5% Clear (skin gets 'congested' PMS week, but no actual breakouts)

---------------------------

Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes + a few drops Rimmel Makeup Remover solution

3/4 AHA Toner* & 1/4 Glycerin (cotton pad) -- good toner, moisturizer, and makeup base (use less glycerin if not under makeup)

Occasional Treatments (2-3x/week): Exfoliating bp wash* in shower, 2.5% bp lotion* at night

CoverGirl TruBlend Powder Foundation

* = Klear Action Kit (Pro-Activ knockoff)

Gluten-free diet (for non-acne reasons, but it seems to have cleared my acne)