My dieting experience

1 reply to this topic

#1 MisterDreamWeaver

MisterDreamWeaver

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:03 PM

Honestly, I don't think going on a specific or controlled diet for acne is effective. I personally went on a strict diet for approximately 8 months and *THOUGHT* I was seeing significant results. Just the other week, I indulged in foods I typically would not consume (whilst on the diet). These being: chinese food (dripping in oil), white bread/pasta and several others, which I cannot list off the top of my head at this moment. After eating these specific foods, I noticed NO CHANGE in my skin complexion as far as acne goes. I was angry that I had wasted so much time eating mal tasting food which I thought was helping my acne, but at the same time happy that I could indulge in a variety of tasty foods and it would not effect my acne. Today, the one food ingredient that I notice to aggravate acne significantly is excessive amounts of sugar, prevalent in candy, fruit and chocolate. I would also like to add that SEVERAL GLASSES OF WATER per day helps my acne VERY significantly. I recommend drinking 8-10glasses PER DAY.

I have a log of my diet if anyone is interested, I think it suggests specific foods which I avoided or ate. Let me know,
Dream.

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:53 AM

Why don't you just post your diet here Dream, so that everyone can see it.
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users