Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I GOT 500+ STONES OUT ON FIRST FLUSH!!

9 posts in this topic

OK, so I begrudgingly tried the flush last night because a friend of mine who sells Chinese herbal medicine recommended it to me. He even gave me a slightly different recipe with a few herbs to take before the flush.

This morning I woke up and had to go to the bathroom in the worst way. Well, I'll save you all the gory details but lets just say I was in there for a good half hour! There was no pain the night before and I was suprised how well I slept.

Lo and behold, the entire toilet was filled on top with these greenish blackish balls. There were so many I had to flush a few times. I don't want to overestimate, but I think I might have gotten out 500 in the first sitting.

Then a few hours ago, I had to go again before lunch and it was almost as intense as the first one. SOOO many little balls floating in the toilet. I think the biggest ones were about the size of the end of my pinky.

Anyway, I'm a believer now!! PHEW feels so good to get all this stuff out of my system.

how do u do a flush?

whats the best way?

Judge not as you'll be judged first...

Congratulations!!! Feels good to "throw out the garbage" eh? Keep it up! =D>

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

HAHAHA, I knew it. Who the hell fills a whole toilet up with anything when they go to the bathroom? Also 500 stones, no matter how small they are is a crap load of stones and your gallbladder isn't that big. I highly doubt that there are thousands in your body after numerous flushes.

I've been had!!! But never again! ](*,)

By the way...what's a liver flush?

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...