Photo

I LOOOVVEEE LIME JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

pop red mark makeup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 mustang88

mustang88

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

I just want to tell everyone to try lime or lemon juice. i didnt use fresh fruits because i dont have any but i used the lime juice from those little containers. I've been using it for about 4 days and i have to say my skin has NEVER looked better (short of this one scab--i had a cyst forming on my chin so I tried to pop it and well now its a big disgusting scab which is actually really bothering me because the rest of my skin is CLEAR.)
Honest to God I have not left the house without makeup in 6 years and i'm telling you if it werent for the big scab thing I would be able to. My skin is baby ass soft and blemish-free. There are still a couple red marks on my chin from a really bad breakout but they r barely noticeable now. Once this scab thing goes, I know my confidence will be through the roof!!
I just pour some of the lime juice into my hand and rub it all over my face. i dont wash it off. it stings a little but only for a few minutes. I really am hoping this isnt a fluke. I hope this continues to work. I also started taking the B5 vitamin 2 days ago but i dont take the 20 pills they tell u to take i just take 10. we'll see how it goes.

#2 Cory551

Cory551

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:40 PM

I agree, i read about this not too long ago and i've been trying it about 3 days ago. it stings, and makes your skin and pimples really red at first, but after you rinse and moisturize, it looks a lotttt better.

definitely worth trying if any of you want a quick fix or want to lighten your red/brown marks.

#3 brokendoll

brokendoll

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

i already posted something like this in the red marks forum- ive been rubbing lemon on my face every night and letting it dry and then following with BP and things are going great =)

#4 prettyboy909

prettyboy909

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:20 AM

Hey i heard what your doing works really good I also heard that organic apple cidar helps get rid of acne and blemishes leftover from acne. It also improves your overall skin tone and health

#5 Mr. Porker

Mr. Porker

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (mustang88 @ Oct 11 2008, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want to tell everyone to try lime or lemon juice. i didnt use fresh fruits because i dont have any but i used the lime juice from those little containers. I've been using it for about 4 days and i have to say my skin has NEVER looked better (short of this one scab--i had a cyst forming on my chin so I tried to pop it and well now its a big disgusting scab which is actually really bothering me because the rest of my skin is CLEAR.)
Honest to God I have not left the house without makeup in 6 years and i'm telling you if it werent for the big scab thing I would be able to. My skin is baby ass soft and blemish-free. There are still a couple red marks on my chin from a really bad breakout but they r barely noticeable now. Once this scab thing goes, I know my confidence will be through the roof!!
I just pour some of the lime juice into my hand and rub it all over my face. i dont wash it off. it stings a little but only for a few minutes. I really am hoping this isnt a fluke. I hope this continues to work. I also started taking the B5 vitamin 2 days ago but i dont take the 20 pills they tell u to take i just take 10. we'll see how it goes.

Lol baby ass soft.

Well, I might try this.

It better work >.>

#6 HouseofZits

HouseofZits

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

I tried lemon juice and boy, does it work! My skin has never looked more evenly-toned; after two uses my moderate red marks diminished by 40%! I'm so happy with it, plus it's easy to apply. Thanks so much for posting this. =) Hopefully it'll get rid of my acne too.

#7 Ridofit

Ridofit

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

Ok so after reading this post I was skeptical.
I thought "what am I doing, I am rubbing food on my face" eusa_doh.gif
it stung...omg it stung...after it dried it felt better...
I woke then next day and my skin felt smoooth, my cycsts/nodules went down a little,
the acne looked less red and less horrible looking.

#8 Arley23

Arley23

Macs PWN!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

I'm gonna try this right now and leave it over night smile.gif

#9 Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:47 AM

I am taking 15 b5 vitamins right now, but im also going to start this lemon juice method. ill be posting up results

#10 SeeJ

SeeJ

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

Ummm what is the usual regimen to do with the lemon juice? Should I do the lemon juice wash it off then do BP or should I do the lemon juice keep it on and do BP overnight also??

Whats the correct like technique for using the lemon juice?

#11 Arley23

Arley23

Macs PWN!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (SeeJ @ Oct 16 2008, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ummm what is the usual regimen to do with the lemon juice? Should I do the lemon juice wash it off then do BP or should I do the lemon juice keep it on and do BP overnight also??

Whats the correct like technique for using the lemon juice?

I put the lemon juice on a cotton ball then after I finished putting it on my face I leave it all night so far so good with the results

#12 SeeJ

SeeJ

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

thanks. Should I also put BP on it too? I have seen others do BP on top too but IDK if thats like too much and will just lead to irritation.

#13 Arley23

Arley23

Macs PWN!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (SeeJ @ Oct 16 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks. Should I also put BP on it too? I have seen others do BP on top too but IDK if thats like too much and will just lead to irritation.

Hmm I think it would be best if you just put the lemon juice no BP

#14 ASIAN

ASIAN

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

Lemon or Lime juice?I am gonna try this.I get little annoying zits on my forehead and i want to distinguish them.

#15 mid30's

mid30's

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

I like to drink lemon and lime juice and I enjoy a little vinegar now and then. Not too much though.

#16 mustang88

mustang88

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:11 AM

Oohh I am glad the lime/lemon juice is helping others!! All of my red marks are pretty much gone. I still get pimples though, blahh.. i think treating them is easy, mine don't usually last more than a few days, but preventing them is impossible I swear!!! When one heals, another forms. But still, I couldnt go without the lime juice now. My face is so soft and the tone is so nice and om nooo red marks!!!

hahah and the scabby cyst thing went away, but left a nice little indent (my own fault for trying to pop it i guess lol) but thats okkk it was gone within a few days too thank god.

#17 whyme333

whyme333

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:36 AM

i just applied lemon juice (we had no lime juice)

im gunna see how well it works, but all i can say thus far is OUCH! lol

#18 paulvg

paulvg

Samick Greg Bennett Royale Line Guitars' Rocks!!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

I love it too!! Since I started using it,,I don't have any new breakouts!

#19 jhall29

jhall29

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

isnt loads of vitamin b5 dangerous

how much in terms of grams is it adviasble to take per day?

#20 animalluvrh32

animalluvrh32

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

hey guys, i was wanting to try the lemon juice method, but i think i have pretty sensitive skin, and was wondering if the lemon juice would just make my pimples worse... (i tried the toothpaste thing once, and the pimples enlarged like 50% and got bright red. and it stung like crap all night too)

what do you advise? thanks.