Photo

Has anyone seen an improvement in their skin from a flush?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 bigcyst

bigcyst

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2004 - 02:28 AM

Well has anyone who's dohe a gallbladder/liver flush seen improvements in scars or acne? :-s
acne can suck my pores

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:24 PM

You should ask Shiny or Denise2. They've done many flushes and have many reported health improvements.

For us, even if we do have improvements, they're not gonna be an astounding quick change. Our skin can't work that quickly. Good things come to those who wait...and are patient. smile.gif
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 Wally

Wally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2004 - 12:31 AM

I've heard some people have done 10 and THEN they get to see results so it will take some time.
"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."
- Abraham Lincoln

#4 Jasper

Jasper

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2004 - 12:47 PM

I read some of the flush steps and my god they're such a pain in the ass to follow... But eating garlic seemed pretty promising... So I started eating a clove a night and lemme tell you what, garlic is amazing... My skin is healing so much faster and with very few pimples popping up here and there (ones i don't need to pop since they're so small) I don't see why it would change... You might be saying "ewwww, garlic tastes like shit"... And by god you'd be right... But thats the price of clear skin biggrin.gif/

#5 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2004 - 12:50 PM

My skin is healing so much faster and with very few pimples popping up here and there (ones i don't need to pop since they're so small) I don't see why it would change... You might be saying \"ewwww, garlic tastes like shit\"

I'm glad to hear that garlic is working for someone besides me!

Note: I think that garlic tastes like garlic. I'm not sure what the latter tastes like. user posted image :lol:

#6 leonidas

leonidas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:48 PM

Sounds great, I better start eating up garlic. Haven't had a shake in a few days. My face looks like merde, I guess because I haven't had any vitamins or much to eat these past few days.

#7 LAET

LAET

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2004 - 09:51 PM

I read some of the flush steps and my god they're such a pain in the ass to follow... But eating garlic seemed pretty promising... So I started eating a clove a night and lemme tell you what, garlic is amazing... My skin is healing so much faster and with very few pimples popping up here and there (ones i don't need to pop since they're so small) I don't see why it would change... You might be saying \"ewwww, garlic tastes like shit\"... And by god you'd be right... But thats the price of clear skin  :D/

How do you eat the clove? Do you just chew the whole thing?
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one. -John Lennon

#8 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:17 PM

That's one of the ways. Read more here:
http://acne.org/mess...pic.php?t=20919

#9 City

City

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:48 AM

I chop up the garlic and do two shots with orange juice--heavy pulp. Can't taste the little buggers. Oh, by the way, I'm City and am 26 years old and have had acne for about 12 straight years. It ruined my life growing up and is kinda ruining it now, but I will try and prevail. What a waste. I've tried everything under the sun--and spent about two thousand bucks on bullcrap doing it. Organic apple cider vinegar is helping a bit with the rosacea and I just started doing the garlic thing today. We shall see..........we shall see. O:)

#10 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2004 - 07:35 AM

Good luck! Keep us posted on your results. You MUST keep diligent with it though. If it were french fries that helped our acne, everyone would be all over it! biggrin.gif

#11 kokolo

kokolo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2004 - 06:05 PM

I have had excellent results with garlic. I was taking garlic pills and it made improvement in my skin, no more white heads, I used to have a few, but no more! , just some spots time to time, but damn I want to kill acne for good!! :-k . I will follow your advice to take raw garlic from now on.