How to thicken skin on face?

3 replies to this topic

#1 London1

London1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

Hey guys, Over the last year or so I think that I have been using too much facial scrubs and stuff, I stopped using them over 3 months ago but the skin on my face has gone really thin and is almost transparent.
I heard about greencream, Has anybody tried this? Or is there some tablets or somthing I can take to make it more plump?

The area around my eyes is the worst, even if I cud make it 1-2mm thicker it would eb a benfit.

Also im about to go on accutane, can this make it worse?

Thanks

#2 mekinguwho

mekinguwho

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:shoes. tv. movies. eat. sleep. work. iphone.

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:42 PM

Change your regimen to accommodate exfoliation/microdermabrasion 1-2 times a week. If your skin feels drastically thin and sensitive, limit the scrubbing to 1-2 times a month. Anyway, your skin type and attributes are genetic based. I don't believe there is a way to thicken your skin. If you're talking about a different type of "thickening" then I'm not sure. You can use night creams to possibly add "weight" (smoothness?) to your face but it's hard to recommend heavy moisturizers/creams for acne-prone skin. As for the that Green Cream product, it looks like all the other facial products out there that supposedly repair/enhance your complexion. Are you a very slim/skinny person?

#3 London1

London1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (mekinguwho @ Oct 10 2008, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Change your regimen to accommodate exfoliation/microdermabrasion 1-2 times a week. If your skin feels drastically thin and sensitive, limit the scrubbing to 1-2 times a month. Anyway, your skin type and attributes are genetic based. I don't believe there is a way to thicken your skin. If you're talking about a different type of "thickening" then I'm not sure. You can use night creams to possibly add "weight" (smoothness?) to your face but it's hard to recommend heavy moisturizers/creams for acne-prone skin. As for the that Green Cream product, it looks like all the other facial products out there that supposedly repair/enhance your complexion. Are you a very slim/skinny person?

Not skinny, Jus tall, And wouldnt microdermabrasion/exfoliation remove more skin therefore making it even thinner?

#4 mekinguwho

mekinguwho

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:shoes. tv. movies. eat. sleep. work. iphone.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (London1 @ Oct 10 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not skinny, Jus tall, And wouldnt microdermabrasion/exfoliation remove more skin therefore making it even thinner?

Haha, yes, in a way. Sorry about that, I missed the "stopped using them over 3 months ago" in your first post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users