AHHHH!!!! IM SO DUMB!!!!~~~

3 replies to this topic

#1 zero

zero

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2004 - 06:16 PM

okok...my mom went to the store and bought ALOT of cookies and cakes and pies....well anyways...today I did a very bad thing...
For breakfest I ate a biscut and some apple juice....for lunch I ate some kind of meat they serve in school and some bread and milk....then when I got home I ate ALOT of peach pie~~~~ #-o

And I have like 3 little tiny bitty bumbs on my cheek now....and they have a white head of them the size of a pen point....now....is this is as bad as its going to get...or am I going to get a HUGE break out by tomorow mouning???and are these little itty bitty gumbs going to turn into huge zits???? :^o

OMG~~~!!!! I just couldnt take not eating any sweets for so long time...~~~~OMG the craving was HUGE!!!!! .... lol

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 31 March 2004 - 06:49 PM

The key is to NOT create divide between good and bad foods. There ARE no bad foods. There IS no strict diet where you cut yourself off. You must let yourself eat in moderation without any guilty whatsoever. That way, you can control yourself and not binge eat when you do eat the forbidden foods.

Let your mind be happy and your body will thank you for it. smile.gif
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 Karl

Karl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Springtime

Posted 31 March 2004 - 06:49 PM

Death by chocolate.

:-({|=
I'm gonna lick out your brain.

#4 uncle buck

uncle buck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2004 - 10:42 PM

The only way those pimples could have come up so quickly is because you were stressing out that you just ate some "bad" foods. It's all in your head, get it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users