Photo

Everyone is different, so what should i do?

1 reply to this topic

#1 amnesiac

amnesiac

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:11 PM

Hey people,
i believe, more to say know my acne is connected to my internal body, ever since i started getting acne(1 month ago) it hasn't stopped, i also started going to the bathroom less and have terrible imsomnia, plus my skin itches( face mostly)

I am going to a naturopath because i feel as there is an imbalance in my body that needs to be fixed, i was reading about diet and stuff, but since we are all different what should i do in this matter?
IS there any universality to the things that should not be eaten??

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 30 March 2004 - 05:19 PM

Yep. But it's far too complicated to be written out in one email. Basically it boils down to the fundamentals:

*The pH level in your body (many foods you eat now are probably acidic)
*The amount of toxins in your body that have built up over the years and have been unable to expel (which might explain your less frequent bathroom visits)
*The condition of your major organs: Liver (the basis of your entire health), Digestive system (whether you can rid of your toxins properly), Gallbladder, and your skin! (Your largest organ)

Just a few things you should be researching on. It's not about pizza or chocolate. There's a much bigger picture you should be looking it.

Good luck!
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users