This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everyone is different, so what should i do?

2 posts in this topic

Hey people,

i believe, more to say know my acne is connected to my internal body, ever since i started getting acne(1 month ago) it hasn't stopped, i also started going to the bathroom less and have terrible imsomnia, plus my skin itches( face mostly)

I am going to a naturopath because i feel as there is an imbalance in my body that needs to be fixed, i was reading about diet and stuff, but since we are all different what should i do in this matter?

IS there any universality to the things that should not be eaten??

Yep. But it's far too complicated to be written out in one email. Basically it boils down to the fundamentals:

*The pH level in your body (many foods you eat now are probably acidic)

*The amount of toxins in your body that have built up over the years and have been unable to expel (which might explain your less frequent bathroom visits)

*The condition of your major organs: Liver (the basis of your entire health), Digestive system (whether you can rid of your toxins properly), Gallbladder, and your skin! (Your largest organ)

Just a few things you should be researching on. It's not about pizza or chocolate. There's a much bigger picture you should be looking it.

Good luck!