3 replies to this topic

#1 WaterWings

WaterWings

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music!

Posted 29 March 2004 - 06:02 PM

Ive tried just washing my skin twice a day but I always feel that I get more spots and I feel dirty. My skin is extremely oily all the time, I wash my skin 3 times the day, morning, midday and night, no more than that. I use md forte cleanser, does anyone else use that ? and what do you think of it ?

When I wash my face in the shower I dont use a cloth or anything because I heard that the cloth just gets filled up with bacteria and so your just wiping that onto your face. The only trouble is, if Im not using a cloth will the water clean my skin good just standing under the water, as in removing all the dead skin and stuff.

And ive just read the garlic post, have many people tried that experiment and did it work for them ? Can you just eat the garlic in small pieces because i havent got a blender?

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:52 PM

Ive tried just washing my skin twice a day but I always feel that I get more spots and I feel dirty. My skin is extremely oily all the time, I wash my skin 3 times the day, morning, midday and night, no more than that. I use md forte cleanser, does anyone else use that ? and what do you think of it ?

Washing your face 3 times is fine. No more though. If you wash too much then you could be washing away your skin's natural oils.

When I wash my face in the shower I dont use a cloth or anything because I heard that the cloth just gets filled up with bacteria and so your just wiping that onto your face. The only trouble is, if Im not using a cloth will the water clean my skin good just standing under the water, as in removing all the dead skin and stuff.

If you want to remove dead skin, then you need to use an exfoliator. Water by itself isn't technically a cleanser. It's pretty safe though as it isn't irritating.

And ive just read the garlic post, have many people tried that experiment and did it work for them ? Can you just eat the garlic in small pieces because i havent got a blender?

It's working for me so far! I don't use a blender anymore. I chop two cloves of garlic into very fine pieces, hand mix into apple juice, then swallow it all down without chewing. That way, there's less chance of garlic breath. Good luck!

#3 WaterWings

WaterWings

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music!

Posted 30 March 2004 - 06:50 AM

Thanks for that info jc.

Is it very important to remove dead skin cells? Can you use a loofah sponge on your face to remove them?

and I got some garlic today, but im going to just use water because ive got no apple juice.

#4 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 30 March 2004 - 07:22 AM

Yes! Exfoliating and ridding of dead skin is very important. Not only will it make your face glow and look brighter but it will help to unclog pores (dead skin cells does this as well)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users