Can you recommend me a good foundation for dry acne prone skin?foundation
Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:35 PM
Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:33 AM
2. Matches my skin pretty well (had to try it on first)
3. Feels like I'm wearing nothing
4. Doesn't seem to be clogging my pores
1. Still shows flaky skin, though not as bad
2. Took me a while to choose the right shade
3. You still need to use concealer as the coverage is sheer/medium
Not sure about oil control as I have been pretty dry using the BP.
Hope this helps a little.
Oh, some recs that I've seen on the board also include:
Revlon Colorstay (Regular & Active light)
Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:34 PM
very moisturizing, and it looks like your wearing nothing
Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:58 AM
Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:08 PM
i haven't tried Superfit yet, but i've heard that one by Clinique is good too.
Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:45 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users