Holistic Acne No More System

9 replies to this topic

#1 Mum2haley

Mum2haley

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

I am new to this forum board - I am 28 and I've had horrible acne on my face and back since I was in my early teens. I started using the Acne No More system about 2 weeks ago and my skin is already clearing up so much! I feel like a new person! Has anyone else tried this before?

The link to the web site is:

If anyone else wants to try it out - Its just under $40, but I'm telling you, I've tried so many things, and this nutritional guide TRUELY WORKS!

#2 andreafromaustin

andreafromaustin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:28 PM

I just started this about two weeks ago, and have noticed a near 100% turnaround in my skin. I have dealt with acne for YEARS... but it became CHRONIC in the last year - about six months after I tried accutane it returned with a vengeance. Worse than ever, it covered my chest, back, neck jawline, cheeks, chin and forehead. I reached the lowest lows of my life, psychologically, and socially. I tried a thousand and one products, cures, prescriptions, diets, holistic solutions, supplements, excercise, salt baths, light therapy and detoxes.

I am very well educated in anatomy; about the human body, all of it's organs and how they work together, and the microbiology of what is happening on a cellular level. So it was extremely frustrating to try soooooo many things that SHOULD work according to all of the science, and roles of various foods/supplements, and effects of exercise, sweating, and salt minerals. It turns out that so many of the things I was already doing were a huge part of curing it, but there is ONE KEY FOOD ITEM that you must quit eating. Almost EVERYBODY YOU KNOW EATS IT EVERYDAY (and way too much of it too), and abstaining from it is a key to allowing your body to begin the healing process. The other major component of the system is in the combination of weapons you use and the order in which you use them against acne.

I must say once more, I had pimples on top of pimples all over the place, and was suffering a horrible emotional toll that I just didn't have to endure... There was no relief in sight, and I had spent thousands of dollars searching in vain for some sort of help; even a slight improvement would have been a miracle to me. Since I have begun the acne no more system, the inflammation and redness has gone. When I used to wake up with ten or more bright white pimples a day, I now have one... at the MOST a day. The dryness, is healing, and the severe dandruff I had begun to experience alongside the acne is gone as well.

#3 SAK

SAK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:25 PM

Hi there!

I have the Acne No More system, but have not started it yet. I'm wondering which parts you have implemented at this point in the system. I have done something very similar in the past (an anti-candida protocol) that didn't do a thing for me. I guess I'm simply wondering what you found most beneficial so far. I'm just looking for a reason to start, I suppose smile.gif.

#4 max powers

max powers

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (SAK @ Nov 28 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there!

I have the Acne No More system, but have not started it yet. I'm wondering which parts you have implemented at this point in the system. I have done something very similar in the past (an anti-candida protocol) that didn't do a thing for me. I guess I'm simply wondering what you found most beneficial so far. I'm just looking for a reason to start, I suppose smile.gif.

I'm hoping you aren't hoping for a response :/ The person who started this thread created his account the day that they started the thread, and hasn't logged in again, so it's obvious he was just a spammer.

#5 SAK

SAK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (max powers @ Dec 3 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SAK @ Nov 28 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there!

I'm hoping you aren't hoping for a response :/ The person who started this thread created his account the day that they started the thread, and hasn't logged in again, so it's obvious he was just a spammer.

Thank you smile.gif I think you're totally correct! At least you responded to me, so i don't feel abandoned smile.gif

#6 babyguai

babyguai

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

Hi, I just join this forum. I would like to ask why i can't purchase the acne no more system?? Any idea?? rolleyes.gif

#7 tedsampson100

tedsampson100

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

The thing about acne no more is that you have to really spend time with it. It's all natural but means changing your diet and lifestyle quite a lot if you to get good results. I read an that seems to have some good feedback from people, but I reckon you could find most of this info online for free anyway.

#8 Something

Something

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (andreafromaustin @ Nov 22 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just started this about two weeks ago, and have noticed a near 100% turnaround in my skin. I have dealt with acne for YEARS... but it became CHRONIC in the last year - about six months after I tried accutane it returned with a vengeance. Worse than ever, it covered my chest, back, neck jawline, cheeks, chin and forehead. I reached the lowest lows of my life, psychologically, and socially. I tried a thousand and one products, cures, prescriptions, diets, holistic solutions, supplements, excercise, salt baths, light therapy and detoxes.

I am very well educated in anatomy; about the human body, all of it's organs and how they work together, and the microbiology of what is happening on a cellular level. So it was extremely frustrating to try soooooo many things that SHOULD work according to all of the science, and roles of various foods/supplements, and effects of exercise, sweating, and salt minerals. It turns out that so many of the things I was already doing were a huge part of curing it, but there is ONE KEY FOOD ITEM that you must quit eating. Almost EVERYBODY YOU KNOW EATS IT EVERYDAY (and way too much of it too), and abstaining from it is a key to allowing your body to begin the healing process. The other major component of the system is in the combination of weapons you use and the order in which you use them against acne.

I must say once more, I had pimples on top of pimples all over the place, and was suffering a horrible emotional toll that I just didn't have to endure... There was no relief in sight, and I had spent thousands of dollars searching in vain for some sort of help; even a slight improvement would have been a miracle to me. Since I have begun the acne no more system, the inflammation and redness has gone. When I used to wake up with ten or more bright white pimples a day, I now have one... at the MOST a day. The dryness, is healing, and the severe dandruff I had begun to experience alongside the acne is gone as well.

What food item would that be?

#9 suko

suko

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

First of all - have you visited a dermatologist and what did he/she say?

#10 InThePursuitOfHappiness

InThePursuitOfHappiness

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Could it be milk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users