#241 IWishIHadClearSkin

IWishIHadClearSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

Ok after a week i am going Start from day 1 today..
If you are reading this, then I have successfully distracted you.

#242 nekkee

nekkee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:41 AM

i did it 4 times past week and my skin is horrible now

DAY 2

#243 nekkee

nekkee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

DAY 3

#244 IWishIHadClearSkin

IWishIHadClearSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

day 2 cant believe im attempting again

#245 IWishIHadClearSkin

IWishIHadClearSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

Day 4: I didnt have time to comment on day 3 cuz it was so busyy ahh time goes by fast xD

#246 nekkee

nekkee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:34 AM

I'm going to start today again

3days ago my skin was like never been since acne ( 0 pimples , few red marks , 2 acne scars )

3 day I masturbated and now 6 new pimples

so DAY 1

for me MG is Enemy N1

Edited by nekkee, 21 May 2011 - 01:35 AM.

#247 nekkee

nekkee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:29 AM

DAY 2

#248 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:57 AM

ive gone without masterbating for 3 months before... and than masterbated a whole lot. Still got the same amount of acne

#249 IWishIHadClearSkin

IWishIHadClearSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

omg i dont know if i should continue this or Nooott.... DAY 2.

#250 nekkee

nekkee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

DAY 3

#251 IWishIHadClearSkin

IWishIHadClearSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

Day 3 too

#252 IWishIHadClearSkin

IWishIHadClearSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

Day 2 lol

#253 treefase93

treefase93

Tall, pale, and gloomy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Gaming, programming, fishing, enlightenment (I'm not enlightened yet so I don't know what it means), health.

Achievements

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (i am ashley. @ May 21 2011, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So again, like I stated... have fun being abstinent the rest of your life wink.gif you'd be better of jacking off when you please, throwing out the mirror, and not touching your face so that you don't constantly think about your skin. I bet under those circumstances, you'd not break out any more than when you don't masturbate. Like if you were camping in a remote area for a month!

You are aware that masturbation for males is substantially different than masturbation for females?
I can live without sex for a few months if it means clear skin. And for me, it DOES mean clear skin.

Edit: I just went 2 weeks without masturbation and my skin cleared up gloriously, but I just masturbated last night and woke up with 3 cysts. This is pretty uniform with all the experience I have with this connection. The longer you try for it, the more, er... resources you lose, if you know what I mean. I pretty much went for 2.5 hours. Bad idea.

Edited by treefase93, 29 May 2011 - 02:38 PM.

#254 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

In my personal experience, after having masturbated, I get 1-2 breakouts on my forehead. That's why I only masturbate like 1 time per week. The good thing is, the pimples i get because of the masturbation are not too big.

Theres's 1 thing that hell breaks me out terribly...2 weeks ago i was recovering from red marks because i found that the biggest cause of my acne was whey protein and GI; then drank alcohol on saturday and believe it or not on sunday i got 7 breakouts, a huge pimple on my ear for god sakes!!! I had never got one there.
My log might be helpful for you,check it out!! Posted Imagehttp://www.acne.org/...stic-pics-incl/

-I controlled my acne after cutting off whey protein, after 4 months it came back.
-Then i tried an strict paleo diet, it worked. But the ocassional few pimples didnt let my PIH fade
-I wasnt happy with my routine, coudnt drink with my friends, eat different food and the worst: i was loosing confidence
-When my PIH was fading, i broke out, because i tried vitamin C to end with the ocassional pimples, which might cause stomach irritation=break out
- I wasnt happy because of my diet, just broke out, and i started accutane asap.

- Currently, im taking accutane even thought my acne is mild, but with persistant PIH, just few weeks left, no more pimples anymore.

"If i had a wish, i woudnt ask for flawless skin, I'd ask for the maxium of confidence"
Poeple think they are going to be happy and confident if they get rid of their acne...well..they are totally wrong

#255 johnskitty

johnskitty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:21 AM

I couldn't figure out that when I was on vacation with a friend that my acne went away.
I looked at my diet during the vacation to see if there were any changes or if I was eating more organic food and found no changes and I still used the same soap etc.
On a recent visit to the Doctors he concluded that I must just have too much testosterone and had to live with it. At the time I thought it was a very unhelpful response, but a few weeks later it got me thinking. During my vacation I did not masterbate once and normally do every day. Could this be the link?
So, I've decided to stop masterbating for a while and have started taking Saw Palmetto (to try and balance hormones).

Day 1 - Acne seems a little better, but not conclusive.

#256 Insanium

Insanium

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:36 AM

I posted a month or two back that I'd give this a go and like always I caved.

After a fortnight of assignments and basically masturbating more often to cease my stress or to say that my dick wouldn't distract me since I'd already done it today my acne has gone quite bad in no time, I had about 5 marks below my jaw line on the right and now it's really congested and filled with acne and I felt that how I see females might be distorting.

So I stopped a few days ago (maybe half a week) I wish I actually kept track and am basically limiting myself to watching a movie or playing DS instead of late night computer browsing and shorter showers since they're where I do it the most sadly enough. I looked a lot better on the first day, as well as shaving for the first time in a fortnight. But I'll keep you all posted just to see how I go at this. The amount of sex I think about has lowered as well which is OK.

John, I'm under the exact same impression. My acne clears up after a week on holiday since I don't masturbate but I think this also has to do with the salt water and possibly sun since I always end up going to the beach. Or maybe because I have toast and cereal every morning on holiday? Or going to bed and waking up at the right times? Either way, can't hurt to continue.

Edited by Insanium, 22 June 2011 - 07:58 AM.

#257 PaulH85

PaulH85

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Catching up on this thread, I was intrigued by it. I don't really know what to think to be honest. In a sense, I could consider that there might be something to it, relating to hormones and testosterone and all.

But then, you'd have to consider that people who masturbate on a regular basis or have sex on a regular basis automatically get acne and breakout like clockwork as a direct result. Like Ashley, I'm wondering how that can be. And I can only echo how I don't think it would be feasible to never have sex. I mean, I can't imagine that when the time comes, I'd say, "No thanks, I don't want to break out".

If I compare this to something like picking, where I have seen obvious results within days, I can see the obvious reasons behind that and can therefore associate it with being something positive which I have to do in order to stay as clear as possible.

The picking thing can become like a compulsion. An addiction. Are we saying that levels of masturbation/sex would have to be equally as compulsively high, or that just one time is enough? If we're talking about addictive levels, then that's a different subject entirely.

If I wanted to find out if there was any merit to this, I'd have to start in order to stop. I've never been bothered by it to be honest. I just kind of went, 'Oh, so that's what that does...' shrug.gif
It can't be that difficult not to do it, surely? And lets say, hypothetically, that it would clear your skin, surely that's enough motivation to stop?

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habits
Habits become character
Character becomes destiny
It is time to change my destiny

You look like a guy I banged once.

#258 johnskitty

johnskitty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

Day 2 - Acne pretty much the same, but there is a definate reduction in oil on my forehead.

My holiday was ski-ing, so I didn't see any saltwater and the latest trip the sun was limited.

#259 Insanium

Insanium

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

Decided to jerk off before a night out. I guess that's one for the week. May have had a little more redness? I'll post again next week.

#260 johnskitty

johnskitty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

I failed after 2 days, so now back on Day 1